Wrapping my AH5 with M5 Bodykit

Re: Wrapping my AH5 with M5 Bodykit

yes, i want your 535 front brake. bro-to-bro kopi-c siew tai + toast + 2 eggs, can? lol

i don't want your ah pek oem kit la ... who want ah pek kit (no hard feeling) ... even jonleck also m spork liao

ANdrewTsh;1030386 said:
You mean sell off? Yes, I doubt it will be any good to keep in my store. Likewise, I have a very mint and well polished set of bodykit from my Activehybrid 5 that I am prepared to let go for a song to anyone interested. You can choose either front, rear or the pair of side skirts which I believe all of them should fit an F10 right? Anyway, pics of my AH5 before conversion if anyone wants to know how the bodykit looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, I don't mind to part with the 535 front brake over kopi-c siew tai + ....+.... until I hear about the ah pek oem kit, which I have been putting up with for about a year.

Anyway, let me resolve what brakes to get first....

wt_know;1030391 said:
yes, i want your 535 front brake. bro-to-bro kopi-c siew tai + toast + 2 eggs, can? lol

i don't want your ah pek oem kit la ... who want ah pek kit (no hard feeling) ... even jonleck also m spork liao

Thanks Jason, but first, I don't like a rectangular exhaust as it is too "Lexus". With all the curves of the F10, round exhaust looks best - single or twin per side.

Jason8822;1030397 said:
andrew,

how about the 550 rectangular exhaust ?

View attachment 54456

Wonder if it can match your M bumper

bodykits over liao ... let's talk about brakes .... yeah!!!

So you getting 535 brakes ?

I got a good deal for a Brembo GT set (6 pot, 365mm) for my 19 in rim but it comes in red and black only.
Any advice from fellow members of how it will look on my car - red or black? Personally prefer blue but there is no stock.

if have to choose between red and black .... go for red ... 1000%

Red colour any day. Black is easier to maintain but not so nice. I still think you need 380mm Brembo which will fill up gap in 19" rims compared to 365mm.

Er, since my rim is 19 in and unlikely I will change, 405 mm is out for sure. 380 mm would be perfect buyt Brembo only has 365mm. I did consider Stop Tech which has the 380 mm that will cover up almost the gap. But then again, Brembo is still premium and the offer is attractive. Heart goes for red but head goes for black. Haiz....

wt_know;1030462 said:
19" - 380mm
20" - 405mm liao ... :D

ANdrewTsh;1030464 said:
Er, since my rim is 19 in and unlikely I will change, 405 mm is out for sure. 380 mm would be perfect buyt Brembo only has 365mm. I did consider Stop Tech which has the 380 mm that will cover up almost the gap. But then again, Brembo is still premium and the offer is attractive. Heart goes for red but head goes for black. Haiz....

1 side Red 1 side Black.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ANdrewTsh;1030464 said:
Not an expert but thought Brembo does have 380mm even for 5 series? Actually StopTech not bad but I'm with you that Brembo is considered by many a premium. Well, their prices are certainly premium! Good luck with you decision. Not a bad problem to solve.

If I am not mistaken, they have one that is for the F10 550i for the rear brake. I am not sure why they do not recommend this for the standard F10 for the front. Each shop I talked to still "insist" that 365mm is the only suitable size for the front brakes unless my rims is 20 in or bigger and the 405 mm will then be possible.

JuzMe;1030472 said:
Not an expert but thought Brembo does have 380mm even for 5 series? Actually StopTech not bad but I'm with you that Brembo is considered by many a premium. Well, their prices are certainly premium! Good luck with you decision. Not a bad problem to solve.

Haha. Like a fine moderator....

ac323;1030466 said:
1 side Red 1 side Black.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Andrew pls complain against ac323! Let him get banned!

ANdrewTsh;1030477 said:
If I am not mistaken, they have one that is for the F10 550i for the rear brake. I am not sure why they do not recommend this for the standard F10 for the front. Each shop I talked to still "insist" that 365mm is the only suitable size for the front brakes unless my rims is 20 in or bigger and the 405 mm will then be possible.

because brembo only made 365mm or 405mm for f10 front. sibei kwai lan.

stoptech and rotora got 380mm for f10.
stoptech check with j4c snowdog.
rotora check with 2277 calvin.

Weird, then only choice for you on Brembo route is 365mm for front so rears have to be same size or smaller. 365mm not bad on 19" coz currently I'm on original calipers & 360mm rotors on 19" rims. But, will definitely go for full 380mm BBK front & rears when current rotors need replacing. Ha, any excuse to upgrade to BBK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back