Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Zincman

After collected my car last year dec ,went to one of the recommended site sponsor to do oil change and rectification works at sin ming area ,spend over 3k there.today just went to another site sponsor in the north to do oil change.when they dismantle the oil filter,it is clearly the oil filter for the 6 cyclinder engine whereas mine is a 320i which should be using a 4 cyclinder oil filter.i saw it with another 2 customers with my own eyes.

Re: Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

thats why i always tell u not to be too trusting, even if its site sponsors.
as a consumer, keep your eyes opened and see what are u are getting for the money you are spending.
have fun bro

Zincman;970299 said:
After collected my car last year dec ,went to one of the recommended site sponsor to do oil change and rectification works at sin ming area ,spend over 3k there.today just went to another site sponsor in the north to do oil change.when they dismantle the oil filter,it is clearly the oil filter for the 6 cyclinder engine whereas mine is a 320i which should be using a 4 cyclinder oil filter.i saw it with another 2 customers with my own eyes.

Yap true, i was there to witness the wrong oil filter change. Got a shock when we saw the wrong ool filter change. Cant believe it. Omg...

Thinking about .... quite serious. Filters can do serious damage to engines .......

Hmm. True.. as the diff between 4 n 6 is the diameter ma. So use wrong the dirt or any thing cn go into oir engine as the wrong filter doesnt work. . So sad to see that... luckily we had met the correct ws nw in the north ... haha.. thumbs up.. better than b..

sszone;970330 said:
Was zincpro there too? Haha

Haha bro, u r right. . His there... so 3 of us really get a shock from the previous ws.we had went.

Next time buy your own filter from the stockist. Cheaper too.

luckily i do my oil change at 8000km,if not more dirt will enter my engine.really unbelievable ! how can we trust this type of ws?

Red_Bean_Bun;970301 said:
Got take video?

bro,no point to take video or photos but definitely i am not so free or bo liao to accuse any1.seeing is believing.

Now make me feel like checking my oil filter .....

sszone;970311 said:
thats why i always tell u not to be too trusting, even if its site sponsors.
as a consumer, keep your eyes opened and see what are u are getting for the money you are spending.
have fun bro

Ah yang;970390 said:
Mention in post #7

Yes Bro, Thats right... You Got It.... Haha............. Thats the WS.....

Bro Epong, PM you liao.. Hope that it not the same WS you went to...Good Luck...

Zinkool;970400 said:
Bro Epong, PM you liao.. Hope that it not the same WS you went to...Good Luck...

Thanks Towkay!

Zinkool said:
... luckily we had met the correct ws nw in the north ... haha.. thumbs up.. better than b..

Ah yang said:
Mention in post #7

I take it that there are two dots after the "b" and not three.....

What is the diff btw 4 pot & 6 pot oil filter?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back