Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Re: Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

The shop is not a new establishment. Most of us have dealt with this shop - we know its depth of experience. There could be an execution error in this case. Perhaps an oversight. Still, a mistake is a mistake. Not condoning it.

However, I wonder whether the treatment will be the same with the rest of the workshops. There are so many out there - I do NOT believe NONE had made a single mistake. Over the last 10 or so years in this forum, I have heard worse stories than a wrong oil filter. We had wrong paintwork, wrong bodykits, wrong wiring, wrong engine oil, poor fitments of parts, lousy quality of parts..... most of time, because of relationships, we sought to resolve it amicably. Exchange, or repair, or some resolutions were made. But those were the days.

I suggest TS approach the said workshop and sort things out with them direct.

bro kenntona, i do intend to flame or expect any sorts of explaination from them.just to share the experience there.

marklee;970481 said:
If oil filter is the wrong diameter and it is loose, the moment you on the engine, all the oil will leak out already.
That's what i have been trying to emphasize for the longest time.

Zincman said:
bro kenntona, i do intend to flame or expect any sorts of explaination from them.just to share the experience there.

I understand your agenda. But not so for others, perhaps.

Zinc - no harm talking to BVO about it. If it's a mistake, you can bet they'll be more attentive with your car next time (if there's a next time). You'll also help to tighten their processes, which will benefit other customers.

Being a cheapo Singaporean, I'd squeeze something out of them for the distress too :lol:

We are all humans (cept Brobot) so mistakes will be made, even if the workshop is recommended by 10000000 people. ;)

Soifon said:
We are all humans (cept Brobot) so mistakes will be made, even if the workshop is recommended by 10000000 people. ;)

Brobot was a human when the girl fainted. Luckily she was above 16.

Makes a lot of sense.......no one is perfect.

kenntona;970493 said:
The shop is not a new establishment. Most of us have dealt with this shop - we know its depth of experience. There could be an execution error in this case. Perhaps an oversight. Still, a mistake is a mistake. Not condoning it.

However, I wonder whether the treatment will be the same with the rest of the workshops. There are so many out there - I do NOT believe NONE had made a single mistake. Over the last 10 or so years in this forum, I have heard worse stories than a wrong oil filter. We had wrong paintwork, wrong bodykits, wrong wiring, wrong engine oil, poor fitments of parts, lousy quality of parts..... most of time, because of relationships, we sought to resolve it amicably. Exchange, or repair, or some resolutions were made. But those were the days.

I suggest TS approach the said workshop and sort things out with them direct.

OMG.... the other day I went to the sixth ave coffee shop to have some mee pok, I addressed the stall holder as 'Aunty' and she gave me 3 fishballs.

Another time, I went back to the same stall and said 美女, the aunty gave me 4 fishballs.... I think she made a human mistake.... knn

To ts. Juz hope nothing happen 2 ur car n all swee swee. To ws mentioned. Juz wish tat u wont make the same mistake again. Nt only owners r worried. U also spoil ur own image. Understand its human error lah. Bt a person can do 10 gd things. Bt juz 1 bad things n tats it. Oil change is a very simple thing tat actually any1 can do it. Juz tat no place 2 dispose off the used oil nia. Cheers

jasonmaxima;970557 said:
OMG.... the other day I went to the sixth ave coffee shop to have some mee pok, I addressed the stall holder as 'Aunty' and she gave me 3 fishballs.

Another time, I went back to the same stall and said 美女, the aunty gave me 4 fishballs.... I think she made a human mistake.... knn

Knn. Tat day i went pasir ris also. Tat pang kopi 1 also. Cal her aunty n she shouted at me saying im older than her. Said she only 34. Knnb. Im only 29 leh

jasonmaxima;970557 said:

Did you ask her 一晚 oops! 一碗多少钱?

Oilman;970561 said:
Did you ask her 一晚 oops! 一碗多少钱?

old joke oilman.....I seriously dun want to ask...

the stallholder might suan me and ask if my eyes were growing at the back of my head or if I was blind... pasted in clear concise numbers on the front of the stall.... the various pricing / bowl.

Ah yang;970560 said:
Knn. Tat day i went pasir ris also. Tat pang kopi 1 also. Cal her aunty n she shouted at me saying im older than her. Said she only 34. Knnb. Im only 29 leh

so you still received your kopi, or she farked it up intentionally?

jasonmaxima;970565 said:
so you still received your kopi, or she farked it up intentionally?

Still receive lah. Bt she cal me uncle n kip cal. Inside the kopi got add extra things or nt i dun noe loh. Knn. Told her if u put half ball i might cal u miss. Wear ah soh clothes n wat u expect. Cant even classified her under milf. Spoil my day

Ah yang;970570 said:
Still receive lah. Bt she cal me uncle n kip cal. Inside the kopi got add extra things or nt i dun noe loh. Knn. Told her if u put half ball i might cal u miss. Wear ah soh clothes n wat u expect. Cant even classified her under milf. Spoil my day

NPNT!!!! Forum's golden rule

OMG... the other day Mcdonalds gimme hotcakes with no utensils no f*cking syrup or butter so I asked if they want me buy my own curry sauce and eat as roti prata or what? Definitely human mistake!

Soifon;970581 said:
OMG... the other day Mcdonalds gimme hotcakes with no utensils no f*cking syrup or butter so I asked if they want me buy my own curry sauce and eat as roti prata or what? Definitely human mistake!

I think they were busy with their free mcmuffin day on 18th March.... use hands only

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back