Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Re: Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Zinkool;970810 said:
Bro, it front disc brake not pad.. Correct me if im wrong... anyway, it unhealthy for our e90 and may cause any danger to us.
It is nvr dangerous until the car give warning to change brake pad. This is the lowest tolerable level. Otherwise, what's the pt of that sensor on caliper?

davidtch;970894 said:
It is nvr dangerous until the car give warning to change brake pad. This is the lowest tolerable level. Otherwise, what's the pt of that sensor on caliper?

Actually not only you are right, if u see it in another way. Some will see the ws as being honest because not necessary to change it.

Yup...
Quite true Car Oil Filters can damage your car engine so be careful and keep good knowledge about car interior as well as exterior parts, only this can safe you and as sszone said dont be so trusty, this will harm you be clever and arouse towards other's activity and gain knowledge...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Always be smiley 8)

simmi;970923 said:
Yup...
Quite true Car Oil Filters can damage your car engine so be careful and keep good knowledge about car interior as well as exterior parts, only this can safe you and as sszone said dont be so trusty, this will harm you be clever and arouse towards other's activity and gain knowledge...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Always be smiley 8)

Kong Simmi?

Wahahahahahahaha......................

simmi;970923 said:
Yup...
Always be smiley 8)
If it is not screwed in properly, will get low oil warning in less than 5 mins. After that, start a thread on oil warning :)

ok ok... serious post.....

those going for reservist, ICT, NS, etc etc..... save your oil filters.... they can work as silencers...

then you write in your USMS and get to earn $$$.....

dun say I not bro....

[video=youtube;VWokcf4wt3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWokcf4wt3c[/video]

[video=youtube;7t_pcWPdSDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_pcWPdSDs[/video]

Mistakes happen because we are human. This appears to be a human error, the best system can be in place but if the person doing the job is not attentive than mistakes will happen. I dont use this WS and i understand the frustration of the owner. But I dont think is a unique to this particular workshop, you can get his happenng anywhere. Even hospital/drs make mistakes, remember the lady who got the wrong dose of radiation.

If minister can make honest mistake so can a mechanic. Let's move on .......

diablo_728;970995 said:
Mistakes happen because we are human. This appears to be a human error, the best system can be in place but if the person doing the job is not attentive than mistakes will happen. I dont use this WS and i understand the frustration of the owner. But I dont think is a unique to this particular workshop, you can get his happenng anywhere. Even hospital/drs make mistakes, remember the lady who got the wrong dose of radiation.

i thank mr bernard for his prompt reply and investigation.the mechanic who made the mistake had left alady.i believed boss bernard will ensure us of a better service and attention to our bimmer in the near future. lets move on. thank you boss bernard

Admin, can kindly close the thread. Boss Bernard already explained and make compensation to me.

I think all site sponsors are very responsible chaps here.

SUPAN;972520 said:
I think all site sponsors are very responsible chaps here.

I agreed also.Boss Bernard make the necessary investigations and feedback to me last week.Thanks alot

Good to hear that .........

Zincman;972516 said:
Admin, can kindly close the thread. Boss Bernard already explained and make compensation to me.

Zincman;972523 said:
I agreed also.Boss Bernard make the necessary investigations and feedback to me last week.Thanks alot

I went JUZZ for cars yesterday too ... they did some electonic checks for my car ... no fault was found ... wanted to pay the $8X bucks at the cashier but was told no need to pay .... because no faults was found and it was a simple diagnos ...

to me it not about the 80 over bucks but it was a service done on my car so i should have paid ... thumbs up for them .... not for the moeny saved but the kind touch and one tech guy called BILL (dunno if his name is bill boh, shared how the ecu works) ...

Will go down for intermediate oil change ....

maybe my lucky day.

boss was dammed packed yesterday when i passed them.
++

SUPAN;972558 said:
I went JUZZ for cars yesterday too ... they did some electonic checks for my car ... no fault was found ... wanted to pay the $8X bucks at the cashier but was told no need to pay .... because no faults was found and it was a simple diagnos ...

to me it not about the 80 over bucks but it was a service done on my car so i should have paid ... thumbs up for them .... not for the moeny saved but the kind touch and one tech guy called BILL (dunno if his name is bill boh, shared how the ecu works) ...

maybe my lucky day.

++

Bro SUP i thought you with MA? :p

SUPAN;972558 said:

maybe my lucky day.

++

Billy is one of the towkays

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back