• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb 2007/2008 523xl

relaxed

looking for a pre-owned 523, preferably, black or white, with service records n reasonable mileage. can pm or sms me at 93873708, thanks.

Re: Wtb 2007/2008 523xl

relaxed;686384 said:
looking for a pre-owned 523, preferably, black or white, with service records n reasonable mileage. can pm or sms me at 93873708, thanks.

Whats your budget?

Last edited by a moderator:

hmmm, probably around $100k for a end 07, early 08 one (market rate)? there r other factors to consider that contribute to the pricing, like condition, mileage, handsome or pretty seller, LOL..... it's for my wife, so i'm not gonna spend too much...... if it's for me, no budget, hahahaha....

Then stock one is best for you, not modded one. Good luck in your find..many E60 in the market now.

exactly..... dealers r actually stuck with these cars as they had previously taken them in high when coe went northwards. then there is serious competition from the F10 n other makes (A6,etc).... making the older model not as desirable. juz sgcarmart alone has almost 160 pre-owned 523s. n some dealers r actually refusing to take them in unless u trade in, n even so, they'll take in around $10k to $20k lower than the prices u see advertised.... so i'm trying to buy direct from seller n get a win-win situation. cheers!

Hi there, I actually purchased one from Performace Premium Selection couple of months back.
There were quite a range of selections to choose from, however all the newer models. Still enjoying my ride, plus they even extend the BMW warranty for a year.
You might wanna check them out.

thanks bro, i went down to kg arang last week. only one 2007 unit, 40k mileage, but the price was $120k+++,somemore dark blue, not my color.... a dealer actually offered me slightly above $100k for a dec 07 unit (savings of $20k from the previous one), nice bidded number plate, 19" M5 rims, reasonable mileage of 80k, but grey color. so i'm still looking around...... hopefully can get a black or white with black interior n with good mileage.....

One cent money one cent goods.... Many just go for the cheap and then after tat come to forum complain this spoil that spoil and proclaim BMW cars are the worst.

Most Pte dealers can't be bothered abt the condition of the car and just wan to offload it as fast as possible n will tell you MINT condition. After you buy it, its your problem and your repairs will come out to be about 5-6k or more and not to mention down time and the headache.

yup, pros n cons, but to pay $20k more for the warranty, imo, is too much, i can use the $20k to replace all worn parts n have a better peace of mind. thanks for the advice bro.

still looking, but have narrowed down the search to a few, will decide by this week, so anyone selling, do sms/call me. 525 also ok as depreciation almost the same:chinese:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88nextclick

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back