• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: 2010 F10 523i

sportster

My E60 expiring end of this year, serve me well the past 5yrs. Any direct sellers looking at letting go their 2010 F10, do let me know. Thks

Re: WTB: 2010 F10 523i

U looking for cheap only?

But... Cheap... Ermmm. Never mind. I hold my tongue.

MW;1086606 said:
U looking for cheap only?

Buy used car.. Think everyone want to buy cheap, low miles, 1 owner, accident free, nice color combo etc...But got to wait long long.

Some times Car dealers selling cheaper than owner, but buy at own risk ...On budget.. Otherwise will have d/p for new F10. Some of my friend ask why not change to used jap cars. But after driving a bimmer very hard to switch to other Asian brands and I never buy back same model though E60 is good

I bought my current E60 at $8k depreciation from a BMW-SG bro in 2009, drive till now gearbox still in tip top condition, except for minor wear/tear like starter motor, compressor, coolant reserve tank leak, and some little oil leaks repair, else works perfectly fine but too bad COE running out, else would have keep it. Just came back from Penang my first NSH drive, cannot deny bimmer really good drive at 200km/h

Last edited by a moderator:

i never never buy fr dealers who blank out mileage...no matter how cheap.

Most of the time, high mileage.
Then again, high mileage doesnt mean no good as long as regular serving is done and owner is sensitive to any minor sickness from the car. But i dont believe in cheap and good.

sportster said:
But after driving a bimmer very hard to switch to other Asian brands and I never buy back same model though E60 is good

Yeah, same here. I refused to believe that a car like GTR can be better than any BMW.

eiffel76;1086617 said:
i never never buy fr dealers who blank out mileage...no matter how cheap.

quite silly to think that way.

dealer blank it out means the mileage is high, but if the mileage is high then maybe (and MAYBE only) it was not tampered.

you really believe the low mileage reading? car like 5 series driven only 10k per year to market and gym and back? in fact that's even worse... start stop traffic is bad for engine.

my car is 10k km a year.....

detach8;1086702 said:
quite silly to think that way.

dealer blank it out means the mileage is high, but if the mileage is high then maybe (and MAYBE only) it was not tampered.

you really believe the low mileage reading? car like 5 series driven only 10k per year to market and gym and back? in fact that's even worse... start stop traffic is bad for engine.

there r many ways u can choose to read the blank out mileage, u give benefit of doubt say high mileage so they blank, for me, its jus higher risk of tampering, dishonest.

I just traded in my 2007 e60. I was the first owner and my mileage was an average of 11k per year. Miss that car already!!

Not sure whether this Jun'2010 523i F10 at $123k will transact. Mileage is low, PML and not PI car, no doubt black is my last choice, but still a worthwhile deal. But looks like this is what car dealer will offer for a 4yrs old F10

Called them up and offered to close at $125k but car only available to car dealers. Thought I can scrap my E60 soon instead of waiting till Nov. Really unfair. Unless you got friends who are car dealers, otherwise how to bid? Setup $1 paid up capital car dealer shop?

Used BMW 523I Car for Sale via Auction - Quotz

If this seller is in BMW-SG, pls pm me for a deal.

Bro Quotz is a place for owner to sell car to dealer, not for buyer to buy, why you said unfair? :huhhuh:

ah bui;1087438 said:
Bro Quotz is a place for owner to sell car to dealer, not for buyer to buy, why you said
unfair? :huhhuh:

Another unit, Jan 2012 520i PML close at $156k. Looks like car dealers will buy-in at $17k yearly depreciation to be resold for profit.
Used BMW 520I 2.0A Car for Sale via Auction - Quotz

In my past >10 used cars, I usually manage to get it at slightly above dealer offered price from direct sellers. The direct seller in Quotz for the Jun 2010 F10 which sold for $123k and clocked 40k+ mileage is a good deal in today's market.

The problem is you need to find such direct sellers, some direct sellers are asking for $145k and some dealers asking for $155k for those low miles, mint condition F10. It's really no brainer if one "willing" to sell at $125k for those in mint condition. Problem is F10 is a"hot" item

No choice, I still got 4yrs old daughter to feed, can use the savings to buy milk powder and for car repairs since no relation to lemon law

My current E60 is the longest I have ever own a car, going to be 5yrs ownership end of the year. My friend ask me why not pay $120k for a new Toyota Corolla Altis, I reply I rather pay the same for a 4/5 yrs old F10, cannot tahan the drive of a JAP bread/butter car drive

Solid bro !

BMW Ftw ......

sportster;1087885 said:
No choice, I still got 4yrs old daughter to feed, can use the savings to buy milk powder and for car repairs since no relation to lemon law

My current E60 is the longest I have ever own a car, going to be 5yrs ownership end of the year. My friend ask me why not pay $120k for a new Toyota Corolla Altis, I reply I rather pay the same for a 4/5 yrs old F10, cannot tahan the drive of a JAP bread/butter car drive

Totally agreed. BMW is an ultimate driving m/c :) try get a inline6 F10. wish u gd luck in getting a gd deal soon

My current E60 is the longest I have ever own a car, going to be 5yrs ownership end of the year. My friend ask me why not pay $120k for a new Toyota Corolla Altis, I reply I rather pay the same for a 4/5 yrs old F10, cannot tahan the drive of a JAP bread/butter car drive[/QUOTE]

Bidded, rather low balled for below auction car, a PI 3L F10. Should know result by next week, surprise was told response was muted despite owner surrender keys to bank, is it due to auction cars once deal must pay cash? My buddy suggested if successful, better to reserve $1.3k to bid new SKN/P number plate to drop the old plate, dunno ex-owner got owe ppl anything or in arrears

Used BMW 523i Car for Sale in Singapore, Grand Growth - sgCarMart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back