• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: 2010 F10 523i

Re: WTB: 2010 F10 523i

The bank has a responsibility towards the debtor also. If you lowball too much, they won't sell too. If not everybody will bid paper value + few K.

Bought your F10 already?

Mine F10, 523i, was registered April 2011, 523i, Silver, 1owner, 68k mileage, COE 62k, looking at $150k, interested PM me at 96340303..

320i;1095287 said:
Bought your F10 already?

Mine F10, 523i, was registered April 2011, 523i, Silver, 1owner, 68k mileage, COE 62k, looking at $150k, interested PM me..

Not yet bought. Was outbidded by a car dealer for below repo F10 I believe they secure at below $120k, see asking price....

Used BMW 523i s Car for Sale in Singapore, Classic Credit Pte Ltd - sgCarMart

Have seen a few dealers 1st batch F10 523, saw a few units sold at $12x. Those dealer asking $13x can sit and wait till the sun set. Think I will be going car less next month after scrapping my E60. Next year, 1st batch F10 523 will start at $11x onward or lower.

Last edited by a moderator:

sportster;1100370 said:
Not yet bought. Was outbidded by a car dealer for below repo F10 I believe they secure at below $120k, see asking price....

Used BMW 523i s Car for Sale in Singapore, Classic Credit Pte Ltd - sgCarMart

Have seen a few dealers 1st batch F10 523, saw a few units sold at $12x. Those dealer asking $13x can sit and wait till the sun set. Think I will be going car less next month after scrapping my E60. Next year, 1st batch F10 523 will start at $11x onward or lower.

If you can buy now for below $130k it will be cheaper than buying that exact same year car next year at $11Xk. Do your math. The F10 is a pretty easy to sell car given the right color combination and condition. If you are hoping to secure a 2010 523i at $11Xk even via bidding it's pretty fat hope. The bidded prices are higher than you think.

BTW that's a PI car with 3L N52. I agree dealer is asking too much for it, but $12X should be doable. Go nego if you like it. Good luck.

Don't forget dealer generally mark up selling prices to buffer for the trade-in. If you are basically scrapping your car then you have better barganing power for buying a car straight out without a trade-in and your price comparison between dealers will be much easier to compare.

If car dealers sell out those 1st batch F10 units at $125k which was bought few months back, Imagine how much they willing to take in for those trade-in cars in the near future. The 50% loan curbs has in fact kill off many cars buyer or even the 20% d/p + high loan may help a little. Car dealers have been taking in lower used car prices lately...

One silver PML unit/beige interior/auto tail gate/high loan avail from Mova auto was in the showroom for 6months and recently sold after price moved down below $130k

I have monitored F10 used car price for 1 yr, it's trending down... I do take public transport to work and my missus got another car to tie through

50k cars scrapping the next 1yr and another 100k cars scrapping the following year. Not all can afford or want a pre-owned F10 after scrapping. Many worried abt the problems of pre-owned bimmer and rather go for brand new jap make. I have been there, done that, bought a 5yrs old bimmer and drove till scrap, though not without fuss, but manageable.

detach8;1100374 said:
BTW that's a PI car with 3L N52. I agree dealer is asking too much for it, but $12X should be doable. Go nego if you like it. Good luck.

I have seen the car in the pound during bidding, Some minor cosmetic defects which I believe should have been done up now. Black interior, and non auto tail gate turns me off. Looking at silver/beige interior combo and must have auto tail gate. 2nd choice looking at space grey/beige

detach8;1095265 said:
The bank has a responsibility towards the debtor also. If you lowball too much, they won't sell too. If not everybody will bid paper value + few K.

Happened before lah, I scrapped/export my 3yrs old Korean car at paper value+$0 body in 2002 and my 4yrs old Jap car at paper+body in 2006. I bought my low mileage E60 in 2009 at paper+export body value.

Fast forward today not possible, thks to High COE but only for popular newer model pre-owned makes merc/bimmer. Those 1st batch late 2009 merc W212 E class can be gotten at $11x from direct owners as these sellers have upgraded to W212 facelift avantgarde or other luxury makes

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=424495

Am I right to say the the w212 resale value is lower than the f10 of similar age

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back