• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wtb: 318is coupe

Re: wtb: 318is coupe

Hey There,

I have a 318iS coupe, COE till March 2013, Roadtax till end Nov 07
Maroon exterior and full beige leather interior
Make me an offer that I couldnt refuse...

Hahaha.....
Sandy WAN SUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iscoupe fren selling his ride....very fierce...go check out that thread

Looking at about $6.5K depreciation....
not intention to sell, but intend to scare ppl from buying coupe on the cheap!

hahaha..........
Sandy WAN WAN SHUI!!!!

dpointt;234273 said:
Looking at about $6.5K depreciation....
not intention to sell, but intend to scare ppl from buying coupe on the cheap!

hahaha..........
Sandy WAN WAN SHUI!!!!

Dude,

need your advice on this.

I have been searching high and low for an E-36 320 coupe and the few dealers, who have the 318is coupe, that I've come across are actually asking for higher depreciation than that.

I personally felt that they were looking for suckers BUT I could be wrong.

Can any of you experienced E-36 bros here advise accordingly on what depreciation I should expect to pay for a good conditioned ride?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Ray.

Hey Ray,

If you looking for a coupe, my advise is to go for the MANUAL.... (top off with a short shift kit) So far I have not heard that a 320 coupe manual still available in singapore! I may be wrong though...

As for the coupe depreciation, I guess anything between $6.5 to 7.0K (depends on the condtion of the engine and interior/exterior + accesories) is reasonable!!

Would you be interested to have a look at mine... though might take a lot of persuasion for me to let it go!!! come to club Sandy meet up even if you arent an e36 owner yet!!! hahaha.......

Dude,

thanks for quick reply. I know there's at least ONE E-36 320 Manual coupe here....and the beauty belongs to a very close buddy of mine........

Btw, what's club sandy and where / when do you guys meet?

I used to drive a 1990 E-30 (in 2000) and bought a 1994 E-36 (in 2001) and would like to take a look at your car.....

I currently have a W124,which i wanna sell/ scrap and switch to either an E-30 or E-36 coupe Manual ......and i'm looking to buy in these few days.

Cheers,

Ray

E36 coupe is very subjective. At the moment, there's one 6 potters being offered $60K without test drive and the owner just smile and refused. There are truly beautiful ones around but very few and very exclusive. Most of these owners are not keen to sell as they have invested so much into it and kept it in showroom condition.

Hence many of us has to hunt down for an acceptable piece and just spent the time and effort to make it better than the day we got it. I know I am not speaking for the majority, but a good part of the E36 group that I know are like this.

yup, buy cheap u need re-built, buy expensive just enjoy ride.
E36 coupe are rare & hard to come by. the styling is nice & smart but
Again not every1 feel is a beauty in one's eye, is a individual preference.
E36 coupe are classic but still powerful even at their age!
Like mine kekeke..

Ray,

I'll be away for a business trip till next monday starting tomorrow...
Besides, let me fix in the short shift kit first!!! then when you test drive the car, it will be damn shiok!! hahaha.... hope fully by then its still a virgin!!

Jackie, I could see your sheepish smile when u came to see my SSK last nite! When compared to your UUC ones, it does lack quite a bit of things!! that's why we pay 9 times lesser too... hopefully SANDY WILL LIKE IT!! that's more important...

a Zonda can only managed to tailgate you?? wow, that UUC really works!!

HAHAHAHA.........
SANDY WAN WAN SHUIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpointt;234452 said:
Ray,

I'll be away for a business trip till next monday starting tomorrow...
Besides, let me fix in the short shift kit first!!! then when you test drive the car, it will be damn shiok!! hahaha.... hope fully by then its still a virgin!!

Jackie, I could see your sheepish smile when u came to see my SSK last nite! When compared to your UUC ones, it does lack quite a bit of things!! that's why we pay 9 times lesser too... hopefully SANDY WILL LIKE IT!! that's more important...

a Zonda can only managed to tailgate you?? wow, that UUC really works!!

HAHAHAHA.........
SANDY WAN WAN SHUIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem dude,

I've actually found a very nice E-30 to buy BUT am just leaving options open for a little bit more to find an E36.....if all search fails by next week, I'll go ahead and make the offer to the E-30 and hope the owner willing to sell......

Cheers

Ray

dpointt;234483 said:
Ray,

I do hope that this is the E30 that you are talking about:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...lous-89-e30-cab-sale.html?highlight=cabriolet

Though the price is a tad too expensive, but the cars seems too FINEEEEEE....
Can be seen around in naked with Sandy too!!

Hahaha....
SANDY SANDY.... BANZAI!!!

IF the car was still available, I would take it over any other cars. The new owner wanna sell it yet?

The one i am looking at is not 'topless'....HOWEVER, it's another beauty that is an absolute pleasure to drive......only problem is i do not like the rims. And from past experiences with the E-30, very difficult to get a nice set of 17" rims that fit.....

Let's hope i can sort out on the car to get by next week and catch up with you folks on SANDY, whatever it means.....

Cheers
Ray.

even without a car, we can still car-pool u to Sandy la...

if wanna a ride of your life.... take isCoupe car (Jin Teck can vouch for it)
slow and easy... take mine or Johnhiggin (except he is a little busy while stopping at traffic light)
turtle slow and absolutely NO overtaking at all... the robotman's car C3PO

hahaha.....

dpointt;234488 said:
even without a car, we can still car-pool u to Sandy la...

hahaha.....

Thanks for the offer. No wurries, I still have other cars to drive...just that they are boring Toyotas and a super old merc....haha

Catch up soon.

Cheers,

Ray

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888tel
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back