• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wtb: 318is coupe

Re: wtb: 318is coupe

Ray...

U got your car already?? congrats...
tot you said you are not in a hurry, but a good catch is hard to find!

cheers

dpointt;237073 said:
Ray...

U got your car already?? congrats...
tot you said you are not in a hurry, but a good catch is hard to find!

cheers

Not exactly in a hurry but when a good one comes along......mai tu liao! haha

Actually was kinda strange how things worked out...

I was in between appointments and since had some time on my hands went to a Car Mart nearby and was actually attracted by another E36....but after finding out that it was a 318iA, wasn't so keen till the dealer showed me the car, a 320iA that he had taken in the day before and had 'meant to keep for own use'.....as what he claims.

Was pleasantly surprised with the power and tightness of the auto gearbox but being wary...considered for a few days before closing the deal at a slight discount.....

Well, look forward to meeting up with you guys when I've completed the minor add-ons I have to do....

Cheers

Ray

Lovely...

Hope, most newbies and oldies will come to this month meet-up in Marina south...

cheers

gweenray;237022 said:
Dudes,

when's the next Sandy meet-up? My new ride should be ready to meet the world in a week or so........

:)

Ray

Congrats Ray! We'll definitely call you along for our next meetup.(I got your HP no.).

Calling jawsg, when's our next meetup?

Sure matey,

drop me a line and if my car is ready to see the world, We'll be there...

Cheers

Ray

hahaha "keep for own use" or "thats the boss's car" i also got that bullshit. I think all up about 10 different sales guys told me that

Hey, I've got one from across the causeway too...

M3 belongs to former PM's son!!!
Well, the car is in some ulu kampung village car dealer...
how it end up there or... car thief gone braver than usual!!

illegally??? haha... not sure!

Prob should ask anyone done it b4 in the forum...
Was tempted to take over the engine though!!

phil;237133 said:
can buy from Malaysia and bring into Singapore?

Can.. no problem.. just buy toy cars.

phil;237125 said:
hahaha "keep for own use" or "thats the boss's car" i also got that bullshit. I think all up about 10 different sales guys told me that

The normal sales tactics the sales guys use....

Anyway, the car I bought was owned by a forumer who has since changed to an E-39, if I'm not wrong....

Anyway, have already booked an appointment at J4C to have the car thoroughly checked tomorrow afternoon, after collecting from the dealer's.......

Cheers,

Ray.

Gweenray.. you return to the E36 culture is most welcome.. that owner... from E36 to E39 kind of ring a bell....

jawzsg;238175 said:
Gweenray.. you return to the E36 culture is most welcome.. that owner... from E36 to E39 kind of ring a bell....

Actually, if not for fact that I had problem getting insurance, I would have gotten a RARE 1983 E-30 320 Manual coupe........ sigh.....

Ah E30 coupe. There is always one at the bus terminal going to malaysia at Lavender Road (not the Rochor one). Damm original condition. As I was always passing by, never really had time to take a good look.

That's a cult machine.. droolzzzz....

jawzsg;238994 said:
That's a cult machine.. droolzzzz....

Yes! I've always loved it! The one i almost got came fully 'done up'....sigh...

Whereas I've got plenty of wear and tear parts to change, including shocks, with my e-36.......:(

Hi guys,

Have just recently joined this forum looking to change my ride.

I've been scouring cars which I think I may be happy with and the 318is is something that I think will give me the same satisfaction.
I would love to take a look at some of your cars just to have something to benchmark the cars on sale against, considering this will be my first BMW.
I've read that one or 2 of you, (dpoint & iscoupe) may be willing to sell their cars for the right price too.

Having already missed the meet up on 24.08.07, I was wondering how often you guys get together.
Would appreciate it if you guys could let me know when you are meeting up, so that I can pick your expert thoughts and opinions on the car.

Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Johan

gweenray;238998 said:
Yes! I've always loved it! The one i almost got came fully 'done up'....sigh...

Whereas I've got plenty of wear and tear parts to change, including shocks, with my e-36.......:(

is it the black one used to belong to Amos of J4C?
*with AC Schnitzer* bonnet and boot badging, with shiny dish-ed BBS wire wheels

Mockngbrd;241340 said:
is it the black one used to belong to Amos of J4C?
*with AC Schnitzer* bonnet and boot badging, with shiny dish-ed BBS wire wheels

Yup! Really loved that one BUT unfortunately couldn't get insurance....and wife really didn't like it......sigh,.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888tel
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back