• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb: 325

sirex

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my 2.0L legacy GT wagon and upgrade to a 325.
Anyone selling his ride can pm me for consideration?
Thanks a lot!

Re: Wtb: 325

Thank you for all the responses. I have confirmed on a 325 and will be collecting it somewhere this week..

Feeling excited to be back to this forum again.

sirex;381823 said:
Thank you for all the responses. I have confirmed on a 325 and will be collecting it somewhere this week..

So u brought a second one or brand new??? :)

sirex;381823 said:

pls give us your feedback between driving a LGT and a 325. LGT has pretty good power I heard and plenty to mod

It depends on what you are looking for. LGT has lots of mods to improve its handling and performance. :) In terms of handling, stock LGT can't make it IMO :( but throw in handling bars, coilovers, BBK and you can get respectable result :yummie: . I'd say good handling in terms of steering response, traction and cornering ability as compared to other jap models. Power delivery can be greatly enhanced by tuning to reduce turbo lag and improve front end torque :woowooo: . Basically this car can be described as wolf under sheep's skin. Well 325 to me is a refine gentleman with a sweet reving engine. Delivery is smooth and progressive, different from turbo boost that gives an instant adrenalin rush when you floored the throttle. Nevertheless, its rear wheel drive coupled with stiff chasis give good handling :laughlik: . Driving ergonomics is good and stock brakes instill confidence :) .

i'm sure you will feel the big different when driving in express way.. especially when you hit 200km/h...

Hi Shijia, can't seem to PM you. What is the exterior/interior colour, reg year, mileage and your price? I'm interested. Thanks.

325i XL highline
montego metallic blue on grey
manufacturing yr 2006
registration date 23/04/2007
mileage 13100
omv 55479
price 135k (neg)
accident free.

Geez... That's super expensive compared to a Oct 06 with similar mileage for 115k. It's way out of my budget. Thanks.. :)

i still have a blue 325i XL for sale.

May 07
blue on grey
mileage 13500
2 owners (call me i will explain more)
OMV 55000
COE 15000
price 135000 (neg)

folding mirrors
xenon lights
i-drive

addons
19" rims
lower suspension
2 digit no plate also going.

call me at 97666288
jerry

shijia82;386150 said:
i still have a blue 325i XL for sale.
May 07
blue on grey
mileage 13500
call me at 9XXXXXXX
jerry

Hi Jerry,

Are you a car dealer? I did a quick search and found this on google - same name and telephone number.

Original Nokia Chargers - www.hardwarezone.com®
7 days 1 to 1 exchange. if still spoil than i will refund u the price u paid. name: Jerry contact no: 9XXXXXXX note: buying cars also can come and find me. ...

If you are, we do not allow soliciting of sales within the discussion threads, unless you can prove otherwise.

Thanks.

i'm sorry that i did not read the rules. i will stop posting it.
sorry once again. i will del my post.

Are you interested with a new 320 Conv? Arriving next month. Just take over my deposit of S$5K and save the wait. Black/Carbon interior. Cruise Control option.

pennzoil;386999 said:
Are you interested with a new 320 Conv? Arriving next month. Just take over my deposit of S$5K and save the wait. Black/Carbon interior. Cruise Control option.

How much u brought for the car??? From which PI ??? Thanks!

Bought 168K from National Motors. Order in July 9. Waited too long, bought my wife a B200 Turbo instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winclick
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back