• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb : Ac Schitzer Type 4 18" Rims

Jordan86

was wondering if anyone is willing to sell thier ac type 4 18" rims

the brand new ones are like 1.2k each... too expensive..

Re: Wtb : Ac Schitzer Type 4 18" Rims

Bro,

Just a suggestion. It would be quite difficult for you to purchase a second hand set. I was like you until i gave up waiting. It's either you bite the bullet and purchase the originals or opt for the replicas. I was very apprehensive about buying reps until i tried out a set at Poh Heng AMK Ave 10 Blk 4002. Taiwan-made and just like the real thing. Check with Justin 98368640 and he will give you a good price. Paid $1.7k for whole set with bridgestone tyres. Quite good until now, been 4 mths. Hopefully, it will not give me any trouble in the future. Check it out, may be a good buy.

Cheers
Remund

Bro,

Very Frankly, I am not sure. Why don't you drive down and check it out. No harm anyway. Or if you are living in the west, you can meet me and check it out. I am free later from 2 to 6.

Remund

hey man where do u live?
i live along farrer rd
is it possible u can give me ur contact?
i might be able to make it

Bro,

Apologies, in meeting just now. U can called me at 97466741. I live at dover. Feel free to drop by.

Remund

i got replica set of ac type 4 . 18 inch . selling at $300 per piece..
sms me if interested ya - 94526805

i wonder got the 19inch ACS type IV magic black replicas? nice

By the way, I believe the original ACS type IV starts with 19". Hence, it's obvious that it is a replica if you see any 18". Nonetheless, I think $300 per piece for the replica 18" is quite a good price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangnhapfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back