• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Bilstein B8 and Eibach springs for E36

peckhs

Hi all, I'm looking to buy the above.
Anyone can direct me to the correct place to get them?
Or if you have a used set of shocks and springs for an e36 325iM 4 doors, pls PM me.
tia

Re: WTB: Bilstein B8 and Eibach springs for E36

I also want~~... woops wait... did I just hijack this thread?... xD

Bro, Eng Soon shud be able to get you a new set of B8 for your car. I recently checked with Pauline for my car, a 328i saloon. They may or may not have stock in hand but they can order it upon your request. Hope that this helps.

Cheers,
VaN.

Vantage;522234 said:
Bro, Eng Soon shud be able to get you a new set of B8 for your car. I recently checked with Pauline for my car, a 328i saloon. They may or may not have stock in hand but they can order it upon your request. Hope that this helps.

Cheers,
VaN.

tks. but i have checked with them, and they referred me to benzline..

maybe i should check again

Y not go for a set of bc coilovers from fk? Price wise is not too far off the bilstein eibach combo considering u still havto factor in installation cost. Just a thought

Mockngbrd;522294 said:
Y not go for a set of bc coilovers from fk? Price wise is not too far off the bilstein eibach combo considering u still havto factor in installation cost. Just a thought

have thought abt coilovers, but that would make the ride too hard, wouldn't it??
or maybe i have the wrong ifnformation regarding coilovers??

and, who's fk??

tks

fongkim.
coilovers, ok la, depends on ur settings, my pss9s on softest, but is still slightly stiffer den the previous bilstein shocks/eibach springs combo. but i find the coilovers more versatile since u can determine ur ride height.

Mockngbrd;522294 said:

Simi BC Coilover?... *noob noob... noob noob*...:juggle:

Mockngbrd;522316 said:
fongkim.
coilovers, ok la, depends on ur settings, my pss9s on softest, but is still slightly stiffer den the previous bilstein shocks/eibach springs combo. but i find the coilovers more versatile since u can determine ur ride height.

ok.. i know where's fong kim. used to custom made my exhaust with them for some of my previous cars.
care to share how much you paid? the reason i ask is becos they tend to quote different price to different people
appreciate if you can PM me if it is not convenient to disclose openly
I was quoted $900 for the bilstein without the springs. fair price, but the waiting time is kinda long. it takes about 12 weeks or longer for delivery
tks

Mockngbrd;522316 said:
fongkim.

how much did you buy your PSS9 for your coupe?mind PM me d price?looking to change mine soon but cant decide between B12's or PSS9..cheerss

Last edited by a moderator:

Got H&R Sports Springs from a E36 M3 if anyone is keen? Used thou, definitely working well. Selling for a friend. The springs can fit on any E36

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back