• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB : BMW Performance exhaust

tomace

Hi all,

Am looking for BMW performance exhaust (twin pipe) for my E90 320i.

Anyone letting go do kindly drop me a tinker @ 9-049 3989 Tommy

Cheers! :) (found) !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB : BMW Performance exhaust

Very nice clean n white E90,envy,envy!!!!!
May i ask where u get your M3 side mirror?
Care to share?With or without auto folding function?

carvalhosa;607487 said:
Very nice clean n white E90,envy,envy!!!!!
May i ask where u get your M3 side mirror?
Care to share?With or without auto folding function?

Its not my ride ~~ ;) Jus a pic I like :)

U can get it from Eng Soon

///M 3 side mirror with auto folding function (without dimming of mirror) @ $720.00 each
///M 3 side mirror cover (body colour) @ $90.00 each

Price excludes GST / Installation.

Happy modding ~~

upz! :)

I have supersprint CAT back to let go for 323i. Pls contact for more details.

You can get the performance silencer system from PML.

BMW Performance silencer system*
The BMW Performance silencer system doesn't just give your BMW a distinctive sound. It also reduces backpressure in the exhaust system, and thereby improves engine responses. The outward sign of these inner qualities can be found in the shape of the classic twin tailpipes in chrome-plated stainless steel. The system is available for six-cylinder petrol and four-cylinder petrol models. Each version was developed around the specific characteristics of the engine in question for optimum performance. For BMW 316i, 318i, 320i, 330i, 335i.

pengful;608579 said:
You can get the performance silencer system from PML.

BMW Performance silencer system*
The BMW Performance silencer system doesn't just give your BMW a distinctive sound. It also reduces backpressure in the exhaust system, and thereby improves engine responses. The outward sign of these inner qualities can be found in the shape of the classic twin tailpipes in chrome-plated stainless steel. The system is available for six-cylinder petrol and four-cylinder petrol models. Each version was developed around the specific characteristics of the engine in question for optimum performance. For BMW 316i, 318i, 320i, 330i, 335i.

Hi pengful,

I knew. Just will like to try my luck on used ones.. Anyway, Im in no hurry as my voucher expire on May 2011. :)

Currently my 1st thing to settle are my side mirrors.. Haiz.. sad case :(

Thanks..

Upz for myself

tomace;608907 said:
Hi pengful,

I knew. Just will like to try my luck on used ones.. Anyway, Im in no hurry as my voucher expire on May 2011. :)

Currently my 1st thing to settle are my side mirrors.. Haiz.. sad case :(

Thanks..

Upz for myself

What's wrong with your side mirrors?

pengful;608922 said:
What's wrong with your side mirrors?

Was Hit & Run by an Idiot Lorry! Lucky my neighbour saw it & took down the number plate.

Was told its difficute to claim 3rd party even if Ive got witness, number plate. I find it bullshit as its just a small claim which may not earn alot from it thus most agent reject it!

Anyway, Ive already gotten my workshop to claim 1st. Will see what is the results :)

Thanks..

upz!

tomace;608948 said:
Was Hit & Run by an Idiot Lorry! Lucky my neighbour saw it & took down the number plate.

Was told its difficute to claim 3rd party even if Ive got witness, number plate. I find it bullshit as its just a small claim which may not earn alot from it thus most agent reject it!

Anyway, Ive already gotten my workshop to claim 1st. Will see what is the results :)

Thanks..

upz!

bro, sorry to side track..

my side mirror also got some problem... any lobang to find a replacement?

Try Propel...im sure they got something around

To the bro tat sms me on regards to my search.

Sorry tat Ive lost yur contact/sms as my mobile crash this morning. Im currently still waiting for PML reply.
Do kindly sms me yur contact number so tat I can save it.

Regards,
Tommy. (9049 3989)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back