• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb : car number plate 1. ( Vehicle registration )

Re: Wtb : car number plate 1. ( Vehicle registration )

After reading all th post I m guessing u r someone who is dealing in vrn. Car dealer perhaps?

do enlighten me if you locate the two 9 numbers! willing to offer very attractive prices for them. cheers!

honestly am a dealer here.

but i do not spam the thread or forum .

just sharing with others what i came across recently whilst looking for car nos 1 , not really a VRN dealer . . maybe can share with the forum ppl what i have come across. maybe not suitable for me , but suitable for u or others ? ?

I just hope this will be a good thread for everyone who wants to sell or buy antique or vintage VRN . After all the mods and stuff to your beloved cars , think the next thing u guys want is a nice VRN . Mods and accessories can be or not removed to your next car .

However, your VRN will follow u and your family for generations . . .

Just sharing with everyone , hoping for contributions from everyone here .
We all have a limited group of friends and social circle.
Hope my thread do not offend anyone here or the moderators .

Am sure many of our forum bros spend 20 - 30k on accessories or modifications
Next thing would be on a nice antique exquistive number plate .
Am sure u all have friends having very nice VRN.

SORRY if i posted this . .

muwrx;647432 said:
do enlighten me if you locate the two 9 numbers! willing to offer very attractive prices for them. cheers!

Bro

It sure is tough looking for this 2 numbers.

Especially the SGG9G

Looks very nice with all the G's . . .

:dance::dance:

SBL9988D can sell how much? I wanna sell. Serious one

is there anymore vintage 8528 plate? anything before SBA

think your service here will be useful and appreciated.

btw, the lexus owner outbid me last time even if i did believe my bidding was very realistic.

do help locate them and you will be rewarded handsomely.

cheers!

By any chance, anyone have e plate 75 for sale?

Prefer E series without any "X" or "C".

MW;647443 said:
SBL9988D can sell how much? I wanna sell. Serious one

bro

u got to wait for someone that appreciates this number the way u do .
Then will have good price , otherwise hard.

William Yeo;647357 said:
will keep a lookout for u bro .

SGG9G on a nov2005 rx300. I personally think the prefixes are too nice . very beautiful .

SGK9K on a 2008 CRV sunroof agent car.

By chance they belong to u ?

:cool::cool:

Usually No. 9 would need how much to bid? any idea to share?

Jadis;648158 said:
Usually No. 9 would need how much to bid? any idea to share?

Usually it depends on individual on how bad you wanted the car plate. Bid at an amount you feel that it is worth the price.

Is there a market price for any special numbers? NO, I would think, how could someone knows what is the actual bidded price unless these prices have been traded before. Then again, this was in an open market, when the traded prices are open and available for who ever is willing to pay the asking price.

All new prices are supposed to be confidential and close bidding, will you actually know how much is SKD 88 going for in the next tender?

You can always say "oh! last round SKC 88 went for $10,000, therefore this is a ballpark"..how do you know this is the amount? unless this SKC88 has been traded and sold to someone in an open market. Even if it was advertised with that prices from plate dealers, does it mean it was sold at that price?

Therefore, bid for any number that you feel is right for you at the right price that you are willing to pay.

Willing seller, willing buyer! Have fun!

have fun bidding in the next SKD series ,

Good luck to all looking for their dream numbers.

blackknight88;648186 said:
Is there a market price for any special numbers? NO, I would think, how could someone knows what is the actual bidded price unless these prices have been traded before. Then again, this was in an open market, when the traded prices are open and available for who ever is willing to pay the asking price.

All new prices are supposed to be confidential and close bidding, will you actually know how much is SKD 88 going for in the next tender?

You can always say "oh! last round SKC 88 went for $10,000, therefore this is a ballpark"..how do you know this is the amount? unless this SKC88 has been traded and sold to someone in an open market. Even if it was advertised with that prices from plate dealers, does it mean it was sold at that price?

Therefore, bid for any number that you feel is right for you at the right price that you are willing to pay.

Willing seller, willing buyer! Have fun!

+1 totally agree what is good number for may not be so for others. i know ppl who geot 2 digit no for 1k+. all this demand n price is artificially created.

William Yeo;648192 said:
PM me if u intrested to offer for EC5555R

Will pass on this as I prefer 3 digit only, saw 1 which if i remember correctly is SBU555U

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back