• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB : Classic Cars

Rick1818

Looking to purchase classic cars like "Alfa Romeo Spyder" or "Triumph Spitfire MK II Roadster" or open to more options(Prefer Open Top). Anyway would consider the OLD OLD Volkswagen Van as well... Would prefer norm plate ones instead of those converted to Classic Plates already. In fact i am trying to keep a look out for my brother. Many thanks in advance guys.... Any leads can jus gimme a sms or call anytime....

Rick 9789 7787

Re: WTB : Classic Cars

Are you interested in a red MG Midget Mk II? Very well maintained and almost 40 years' old. Comes with enthusiast's VCD and reference books. Bearing normal (non-classic) and original "SN" plate.

How about a 1975 Super Beetle? Half classic car... :)

New paint job, new carpets, Recaro seats, 15" Alloys, Strong boxer engine with magnesium crank case, Weber carbs, counterweighted crank, disc brakes, gas shocks.

Good fun to drive, cheap to own. Spares and performance parts are plenty. Est. depre. below $4k per year.

SMS me if its your cup of tea... Ming 9735 3538. Thanks!

Eagle said:
Are you interested in a red MG Midget Mk II? Very well maintained and almost 40 years' old. Comes with enthusiast's VCD and reference books. Bearing normal (non-classic) and original "SN" plate.

Hi Eagle, pretty keen in the car u talking about. Btw jus wondering if u r the owner or dealer....? Btw could u contact me so tat i can find out more about the car and price of it n if possible would like to view the car. TIA....

Rick Seow 9789 7787

zvirus said:
How about a 1975 Super Beetle? Half classic car... :)

New paint job, new carpets, Recaro seats, 15" Alloys, Strong boxer engine with magnesium crank case, Weber carbs, counterweighted crank, disc brakes, gas shocks.

Good fun to drive, cheap to own. Spares and performance parts are plenty. Est. depre. below $4k per year.

SMS me if its your cup of tea... Ming 9735 3538. Thanks!

Thanks a lot "zvirus" for replying here but i jus checked with my brother he prefers classic cars with soft top..... Do let me know if u do have something similiar to my description. Really appreciate it pal.... Thks Thks....

Rick Seow

Rick1818 said:
Hi Eagle, pretty keen in the car u talking about. Btw jus wondering if u r the owner or dealer....? Btw could u contact me so tat i can find out more about the car and price of it n if possible would like to view the car. TIA....

Rick Seow 9789 7787

Oh Eagle my brother has actually saw ur post on SG CarMart before already but felt tat price way too high so might not consider this deal pal....
Thanks a lot for looking out anyway....

Cheers...

No problem. Asking around for my friend. Price is negotiable. If your bro likes it, try giving my friend a call. He is quite a nice chappy to talk to.

Eagle said:
No problem. Asking around for my friend. Price is negotiable. If your bro likes it, try giving my friend a call. He is quite a nice chappy to talk to.

Maybe u can let me know your fren's number then maybe i can arrange for my brother to view it soon.....

well not a classic....yet....but my '89 E30 Cabriolet is for sale, well modded throughout, and an absolute joy to drive.......lemme know if you're interested, price is $58,000.

[email protected]
or
call me at 96779652

Chris

Alright... 1973 Alfa Romeo Spyder found n bought..... anyway Thanks for all the help guys.

car was bought but wats a Sunbeam Alpine btw...? pardon me for my ignorance....

cheers....

the Sunbeam alpine is one of them cars used in the james bond movie years ago......... hahahaha.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaledoficial
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back