• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB>>>> coupe 318is

BabyShots

hi Guys if any of you are lookingto sell your e36 is pleasse call me... i am looking for one..
if it comes in red that will be a dream...
please help..PM me.....
cheers
Terence

Re: WTB>>>> coupe 318is

Terence Ng;370876 said:
hi Guys if any of you are lookingto sell your e36 is pleasse call me... i am looking for one..
please help..PM me.....
cheers
Terence

Go PM iScoupe............. He might be selling his..... (heard he also upgrading to Lambo too)
But his is Maroon colour............ :laughlik:

thanks for the in for will pm iscope.....

milk15;370888 said:
Go PM iScoupe............. He might be selling his..... (heard he also upgrading to Lambo too)
But his is Maroon colour............ :laughlik:
Lampa not Lambo...

HUH ?? what a lampa??? does it come with E Gear?? haaaa

hey guys i still looking please help if have lobang.....bump

Bro,

This car have plenty of issues.......Don't want to elaborate much, but the previous owner was my friend. PM me if you want more info. Anyway, he traded in for 19k and the dealer asking 35k, seow........

Thank you Remund for standing up and telling the truth. :)

thanks guys for giving me a heads up on this car....please any lobang let me know... hey SC-IS i thought you are interested in changing your car??? and chance of selling your ride to me?? hee

Terence Ng;375353 said:
thanks guys for giving me a heads up on this car....please any lobang let me know... hey SC-IS i thought you are interested in changing your car??? and chance of selling your ride to me?? hee
wow bro u really like this ride mei ! getting everyone to sell you :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i try look around, seen one very nice one in town but think is the only E36 M3 coupe in town. - best car to buy

Have u heard that:

Man City's new owner has intimated that Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG) could back a mind-boggling £135million for United superstar Ronaldo in January's transfer window.

Guess, u can always make an offer that the other party can't refuse!!

SELL RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpointt;375396 said:
Have u heard that:

Man City's new owner has intimated that Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG) could back a mind-boggling £135million for United superstar Ronaldo in January's transfer window.

Guess, u can always make an offer that the other party can't refuse!!

SELL RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha Terence already got 2 Posrche & one E60 ! he not buying RONALDO but only buying a S league player.
Just tat not many RONALDO alike to choose kekekeke..... tat why cannot find.

Terence Ng;375353 said:

Thank you for your interest bro, but its not for sale.

Just to let you know what i got installed btw, so you have a better understanding of what you might want to look for in a 318iS

- M42 318iS STOCK Engine

This is where the fun begins

- Full ///M3 Undercarriage Front & Back
- Full ///M3 Brakes Systems Front & Back
- Full ///M3 Suspension Bilstein Absorbers, H&R Sports Springs, soon to be Race Springs.
- Authentic Factory Installed Wood trimings all round
- Fully Functional Quad Exhaust System
- Simota Carbon Fibre Aeroform Air intake
- Original 17" BBS RK 2 Rims

Sounds fun? :)

But engine is stock. So basically what you get here is a slow go-kart style kinda drive :)

SC_IS;375697 said:
Thank you for your interest bro, but its not for sale.

Just to let you know what i got installed btw, so you have a better understanding of what you might want to look for in a 318iS

- M42 318iS STOCK Engine

dpointt say not stock ley..............:nehnehhh:

Remund Koh;375192 said:
Bro,

This car have plenty of issues.......Don't want to elaborate much, but the previous owner was my friend. PM me if you want more info. Anyway, he traded in for 19k and the dealer asking 35k, seow........

This type of dealer will always have this fate:

GREED = :nutkick: :biggun:

They thought buyers are :screwedu:, but they themselves are losers right from the beginning! :lol2:

Anyway thanks for sharing bro! :dance:

318iS coupe FS

Terence Ng;370876 said:
please help..PM me.....
cheers
Terence

Friend parting wif his iS coupe if u keen. Car is paid up and he jux wants a clean hassle free deal for his ride.
U may reach him (Robyn) directly @ 9107 7777.

rgds
dinan

Remund Koh;375192 said:
Bro,

Hi bro, im intending to get a 3XX coupe as well. I can't pm for some reason, maybe u can drop me an email at [email protected] ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88zalv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back