• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb: E 36 Coupe

Re: Wtb: E 36 Coupe

panzer;420650 said:
Buy mine lah......... then drop in a 2.8L engine.....
Initially my project but my junior coming in May09 so lan lan gotta gif it up.......

Price very very nego..... u buy mine and i will consider urs cos i looking for 4 door also.

Dude, no offence but yours is 4-potter.....how to drop 2.8L?? This is Singapore leh.......Engine totally different...............

eightynineten;420652 said:
can i buy the front half?

Can................. owner still got a front half 320i w/ auto trans in his warehouse.....
Ai mai???? Cheap cheap sell u...................:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

gweenray;420678 said:
Dude, no offence but yours is 4-potter.....how to drop 2.8L?? This is Singapore leh.......Engine totally different...............

Aiyo whats wif the 4 or 6 cylinder??? This is a beemer leh.... whats the chances of you being stopped on the road by ROV??? TP knows no shit lah.... Anyway..... Yearly inspection can be arranged also leh.... u put what also pass lah...........

I used to drive an EG, swop the body to EK meaning EG logcard but EK car with my license plate on the road.... Inspection also no issue..... i drove it for 2 years..... bear in mind its a civic and yet no issues.

Anything can be done.... even if i change to yr 2000 E46 Coupe body also wont haf any issues. infact that was what i wanted to do but the body price too expensive....

Milk, what are the details of that estoril blue coupe? What year, engine, mileage, number of owners? Would you know? Thanks.

selling my original coupe BMW tail light anyone? only use 15mths old

haha people now got new crystal tail light already. hao lian! hahaha:nehnehhh:

panzer;420701 said:
Anything can be done.... even if i change to yr 2000 E46 Coupe body also wont haf any issues. infact that was what i wanted to do but the body price too expensive....

Bro u sure or not??

Change body of other model i never hear before leh..

ody_2004;420733 said:
Bro u sure or not??

Change body of other model i never hear before leh..

Its normal that you never hear only..... such things where got advertise one???
but i've been there done that...........

If i can get E46 coupe body at cheap cheap price i will do it............

Mockngbrd;420717 said:
that estoril blue is famooos.... super power condition bro....
makes my car look like crap :(

nice owner too. *that dude squatting*

twin.jpg

that car makes all E36 look crap... :angry:

benji ben;420727 said:

Jackie is RICH................... :nehnehhh:

foxfrc5;420715 said:
Milk, what are the details of that estoril blue coupe? What year, engine, mileage, number of owners? Would you know? Thanks.

U interested???? Do PM me ur contact no., I'll get him to call u......
Owner sibeh low profile.......anyway... i think most of the E36ers saw and know him personally....... ( go Bala or Velvet on Fridays.... most probably u'll spot him there.... low ball his price when he starts drinking....) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

panzer;420701 said:
Aiyo whats wif the 4 or 6 cylinder??? This is a beemer leh.... whats the chances of you being stopped on the road by ROV??? TP knows no shit lah.... Anyway..... Yearly inspection can be arranged also leh.... u put what also pass lah...........

I used to drive an EG, swop the body to EK meaning EG logcard but EK car with my license plate on the road.... Inspection also no issue..... i drove it for 2 years..... bear in mind its a civic and yet no issues.

That's YOU, not me....I ain't gonna take that kind of risk.......

Even if u manage to escape for 9 years.....but kena caught once is all it take to get screwed...........

AND who says TP dont know, you living in your own little dream world???
Once the hood popped, very obvious already........especially the E 36's.....remember they used these as expressway patrols before???

gweenray;420920 said:
That's YOU, not me....I ain't gonna take that kind of risk.......

Even if u manage to escape for 9 years.....but kena caught once is all it take to get screwed...........

AND who says TP dont know, you living in your own little dream world???
Once the hood popped, very obvious already........especially the E 36's.....remember they used these as expressway patrols before???

No need so hostile rite.... I SAID TP knows no shit. AND i am NOT living in my own dream little world. So what they used as highway patrol before? Thats was approx 20yrs back? Once they stopped the car they know its a 4/6 cylinder? So pop bonnet they surely know its transplanted engine? Whatever it might be.... its just my way of playing cars...and if you dun agree wif it also dun need so hostile leh rite?

Relac lah.....

panzer;420825 said:
but i've been there done that...........

Care to share which model u swapped with what body?

ody_2004;421070 said:
Care to share which model u swapped with what body?

92 4dr EH9 ESi SOHC swop into 99 4dr EK4 SiR DOHC. Car for car....

Cant gif more details other than that.......

benji ben;420727 said:
hello bro cheap cheap stuff only la.. only milk think i rich, i just have 3 pairs of taillight.. going for 4th Etan LED hahaha...

eightynineten;420865 said:
that car makes all E36 look crap... :angry:
bro urs not bad liao la..that blue spend so much lei... we need more cash hahaha...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe;421313 said:
hello bro cheap cheap stuff only la.. only milk think i rich, i just have 3 pairs of taillight.. going for 4th Etan LED hahaha...

bro urs not bad liao la..that blue spend so much lei... we need more cash hahaha...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

need a lot lot more cash to reach the blue car standard leh. :(

so when u going to buy my led taillight?

eightynineten;421328 said:
need a lot lot more cash to reach the blue car standard leh. :(

so when u going to buy my led taillight?
my mechanic say no easy to mad & squeeze 3 pairs of taillight behind..:lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe;421478 said:
my mechanic say no easy to mad & squeeze 3 pairs of taillight behind..:lol2: :lol2:

u can use 1 pair as third brake light cos LED one. then one pair put on each side of the rear window cos when u drifting step brake also pple can see. :nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88zalv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back