• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb: E36 318/320

kcirtap54

Hi,

I am looking for the above model as my first car.
Anyone selling the manual version?
Considering auto version as well.
Having a tight budget. Kindly quote me the price that you are selling.

Can anybody advice me what kind of stuff to look out when getting this C.O.E car?
Greatly appreciate with the help.

Cheers

Re: Wtb: E36 318/320

Hey Man,

I juz bought my E36 316 manual on tue, while engine/gear box is good, the aircon kaput on the 2nd day!

Many things to look out for, but I will strongly recommend you to get a trusted mechanic to do a throughout check.
Then again, many things can only be found out if they allow you to dismantle the parts..

Best if you can find a direct owner who has a full servicing record; big invoices there means you are safe for a while... :)

Hi,

Don't mind if i ask where did u buy the car frm?
Frm dealer or direct owner?

Did u send your car for a diagnosis?

Thanks for the advice.
Will check thoroughly when i get one.
Unfamiliar with BMW car.

Cheers

Friend, i bought mine from dealer; nope did not send for check as he gave 3mth wty on gear box, engine seems smooth for me too..

pm if you want more details ba, could recommend you my regular mechanic, good trusty old uncle with lots of experience.

cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back