• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: E36 320 Sedan Manual

rosschang

As above...

Can't get Coupe liao... kena taruk by wife liao...:oops:

Must be manual... dun like the auto for this make :nehnehhh:

Got one to sell? just drop me a PM or SMS lar...:woowooo:

SMS to nine seven one two 97 8O

Re: WTB: E36 320 Sedan Manual

rosschang;425207 said:
Dunno if it's a curse or it's a blessing... my wife really pregnant... :laughlik:

Its a blessing and congrats....... then u must buy my car because like that ur wife pregnant.......

panzer;425327 said:
Its a blessing and congrats....... then u must buy my car because like that ur wife pregnant.......

Haiz... mod $$$ reduced...

Lai lai... E36 320 4 Door... who got a decent set of wheels to let go...

jest1081;427108 said:
sg carmart got one gun-metal e36 manual 320

Tried... but price point is still a bit on the high side, considering the condition of that car... :(

already clocked 400k on the odo plus, solar film pealing on driver side front and back...

Hi bro,

cant expect much for the price ur looking for.
from my guess if ur paying such price it means ur looking to zhng up the car.

so its natural for u to get ones which conditions are not so good.
the better ones could easily fetch 10k more than market.

and also for a 90-93 model, its expected that the mileage should be high.
from my limited knowledge, most e36ers either got the swap route or rebuild.

all in all it would likely cost u the price of a small car to fully rebuild the car.

if u dun wanna go thru the hassle, then be ready to pay a bigger sum for a ride that has already been prepped up. that would kill all the fun tho.

i'd suggest try not to be too choosy, esp for the price that ur looking for.

best regards
jest

Hi Ryan,

Can I find out from u that why I could not post a new thread on this forum? I have activated my account already, but still can not post. could you advise or anybody could help? Thanks alot.

Need 10 post counts

I have found and brought my ride, thanks for the 634 Views/Clicks.

And now... it's poison time... ngek ngek ngek... *must resist... baby coming... Gah~!*

Ok go ahead... poison me... looking for underdrive pulleys, flywheels... probably a K&N Drop-in

:p

Hi All,

Just a feeler. But I drive a 92 E36 1.8MANUAL. Got Power! Cheaper on the Road Tax! and Easy on the Fuel Consumption. Mileage abt 177K+. I kept all maintainence receipts. So far, only went to one designated mechanic, so basically he knows my car damn well. Let go if good offer..COE till 08/2011. Looking at $16,000 and must pay for transfer fee etc. FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY...:)
PM me for info

Runner71;429284 said:
Hi All,

Just a feeler. But I drive a 92 E36 1.8MANUAL. Got Power! Cheaper on the Road Tax! and Easy on the Fuel Consumption. Mileage abt 177K+. I kept all maintainence receipts. So far, only went to one designated mechanic, so basically he knows my car damn well. Let go if good offer..COE till 08/2011. Looking at $16,000 and must pay for transfer fee etc. FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY...:)
PM me for info

U wanna post a WTS instead?... later no one read ur ad. dun blame me hor...:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angeldimaria
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back