• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB E36 320i or 318IS (sedan) Manual

jest1081

Bros me looking for the above. for 318is sedan is prefable.

i think the 318IS (Sedan)is on m42 engines right?

i only want manual bros. if got any pls pm or sms/call me at 97556744

thanks!
jest

Re: WTB E36 320i or 318IS (sedan) Manual

bro i saw one of the coupe the other day (not the one u posted)....wah sibei cannot make it. think accident before that one, i wont say which one but one look and then open the boot u will know one.... will look at the rest. but still will prefer a sedan if i can get one...i heard there are a few 318 sedan that runs on m42....

finding a good E36 is not easy. depends on your budget too. there are many good ones if u have the budget :)

hi bro...as long as her chassis ok and accident free i think i wun have much complains....i plan on making it a project car. Thanks :)

Sedans shud be M44

Hi,

I am patiently looking for one good E36 320 or 325 manual.

Please give your opinion on the following:
1. What constitute a good deal for the seller in a depressed market like this?
2. What is your definition of a good car?

I based my calculation of the ideal price on a simple formula of number of years left in COE + premium. However, I find the premium sellers place on their car is on the high side especially in market condition like this. In fact, I believe many potential buyers also feel this way.

Cheers ...

eightynineten;415675 said:
finding a good E36 is not easy. depends on your budget too. there are many good ones if u have the budget :)

cruising;415718 said:
Hi,

I am patiently looking for one good E36 320 or 325 manual.

Please give your opinion on the following:
1. What constitute a good deal for the seller in a depressed market like this?
2. What is your definition of a good car?

I based my calculation of the ideal price on a simple formula of number of years left in COE + premium. However, I find the premium sellers place on their car is on the high side especially in market condition like this. In fact, I believe many potential buyers also feel this way.

Cheers ...

Hi there,

I may answer a your question.

1. Market Depressed or not is not an issue. In the instance if we are talking about 318iS you are talking about novelty and collectible item. Less than 25 registered left in SGP. If you use the simple calsulations such as COE plus premium and the remaning number of years i think you will be able to buy from dealer not from owners.... But bear in mind the tons and tons or $$$ poured into the car for rebuilding works. Which is the norm... ask around and you will know.

2. A good car personally i feel is the ability to drive dialy w/o problems surfacing once everyweek.
An owner vehicle will be a better options because we know what we have done to the car. We will do our best to keep in pristine condition. Of coz there are some owners who dont give a damn even when A pillars are falling. A good car in this instance is that a car that you do not need to rebuild the basics to make it work again and you just need to maintain or do a lil' bit more to make it better. Mind you this is a car put on the road 16 years ago.

Potential buyer or not potential buyer if we let our cars for viewing we will know.... i even got Banker buyer talk alot and boast alot..... in the end??? Cannon King..... There are alot of Tire Kickers, Time Wasters or worst Low Ballers.......

Just my 2 Cents

fully agree with panzer. E36 at their current age, good conditioned ones have really been well taken care of by the owners. if you're looking for a cheap buy, then go to the dealers, but be prepared to spend on wear and tear replacements and repairs.

owners are never selling their cars at a profit, its only a case of willing buyer and seller. if the seller feels that the price is how much they are comfortable with to justify the time and effort, plus the care that they have put into maintaining the car, then a premium will definitely be charged.

eightynineten;415734 said:
fully agree with panzer. E36 at their current age, good conditioned ones have really been well taken care of by the owners. if you're looking for a cheap buy, then go to the dealers, but be prepared to spend on wear and tear replacements and repairs.

owners are never selling their cars at a profit, its only a case of willing buyer and seller. if the seller feels that the price is how much they are comfortable with to justify the time and effort, plus the care that they have put into maintaining the car, then a premium will definitely be charged.
can feel where u coming from... u took over a super run down except new paint 318iS
Today.... nabez i see liao drool..............
let me see, at least 5000 plates of chicken rice to re-built ! :lol2:

nvm... at least my bodykit , think only 318iS have... driver more charming... the rest u better..

iScoupe;415738 said:
can feel where u coming from... u took over a super run down except new paint 318iS
Today.... nabez i see liao drool..............
let me see, at least 5000 plates of chicken rice to re-built ! :lol2:

nvm... at least my bodykit , think only 318iS have... driver more charming... the rest u better..

i spent more on the car than what i bought it for!!!

your car also nice leh. last time when i first started looking for 318iS your car is my inspiration hor.

eightynineten;415734 said:

Bro.... those never kena bite wont know.... the reason u put in more than what u have paid for when u bought the car bcos u bought cheap...... and there is a reason for it hahahaha juz joking bro.........

Thanks for agreeing wif me...........

iScoupe.... dun tok so many cock lah.... Ur car same like u....... Buang "ed" Whahahahahaha

Good e36 in the market atleast got 10. Various models. All can buy, drive until u song. Only whether u willing to pay the premium. IF not buy a cheap one redo yourself.

Don't want to spend, then dont buy e36. Like panzer said, 16yr old car, already. If the previous owner(s) didnt put in money, means your turn to put in.

Cheap things don't come good, good things don't come cheap

panzer;415748 said:
iScoupe.... dun tok so many cock lah.... Ur car same like u....... Buang "ed" Whahahahahaha
tok ur cock head... i think i spent the most for my E36 ok, dun play play...
tat day my friend try catch me with his 300hp ride... see the picture he took of me overtake him...

I retract my wheels & switch to "hovercraft" mode... he smell my smoke.... :nehnehhh: ai race mai?

new.jpg

Gentlemen and ladies (not sure any ladies replied),

I must have hit a nerve ....

Actually, I have intention to buy a rundown E36 (6 cylinders) with no major accident and do up the car. My estimated project cost will be around range 12,000 as I may not be that much a purist as some of you.

At the same time, I would also consider a good E36 with not so much premium.

I fully agree with "cheap things don't come good, good things don't come cheap".

Please understand from a buyer's perspective that one will want to buy as low as possible. I also fully appreciate that a seller want to sell as high as possible.

Let the law of demand and supply take over ... and the equilibrium/transaction price will appear ...

Cheers ...

SC_IS;415755 said:
Good e36 in the market atleast got 10. Various models. All can buy, drive until u song. Only whether u willing to pay the premium. IF not buy a cheap one redo yourself.

Don't want to spend, then dont buy e36. Like panzer said, 16yr old car, already. If the previous owner(s) didnt put in money, means your turn to put in.

Cheap things don't come good, good things don't come cheap

haha, crusing relax ok, all these 318iS pple are friendly pple, they just mod too much a bit short circuited like me...
so we do mean some good pointers for u to consider... most impt buy cheap E36 sure got things must do.

btw there is one damn chio 318i 4dr in forum except not 318iS, around ur bugdet.
SUPER ICE system with just done up engine ! think is lincyeo

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...r-bmw/29870-mwts-beloved-e36-318i-manual.html

do join us when u got ur ride. I will intro all the seow kia to u. Most of them not as handsome as me, u fine with tat?

Cruising, not that you hit a nerve, its just that i notice many people come into the e36 family looking for a cheap buy. Its good to see that you're looking for it as a project car. Cause many think they can just buy a bmw and expect it to perform like new? How they figure this for a old car i really dont know.

Having said that yes who wont want to buy something good at a good price? Unfortunately for the e36 i've heard of little such stories. Those who have spent, either 1. wont want to sell or 2. unless given a price that they can cover back some of their spending, they rather don't sell at all.

When you do finally get a e36, or if you like to, come meet some of us. We can share with you our stories.

SC_IS;415777 said:
Cruising, not that you hit a nerve, its just that i notice many people come into the e36 family looking for a cheap buy. Its good to see that you're looking for it as a project car. Cause many think they can just buy a bmw and expect it to perform like new? How they figure this for a old car i really dont know.

Having said that yes who wont want to buy something good at a good price? Unfortunately for the e36 i've heard of little such stories. Those who have spent, either 1. wont want to sell or 2. unless given a price that they can cover back some of their spending, they rather don't sell at all.

When you do finally get a e36, or if you like to, come meet some of us. We can share with you our stories.
+1 ,

we are the soon to be the 20yrs classic.
Now E36 is either u like it or hate it , no market price liao.

cruising;415771 said:
Gentlemen and ladies (not sure any ladies replied),

I must have hit a nerve ....

Actually, I have intention to buy a rundown E36 (6 cylinders) with no major accident and do up the car. My estimated project cost will be around range 12,000 as I may not be that much a purist as some of you.

At the same time, I would also consider a good E36 with not so much premium.

I fully agree with "cheap things don't come good, good things don't come cheap".

Please understand from a buyer's perspective that one will want to buy as low as possible. I also fully appreciate that a seller want to sell as high as possible.

Let the law of demand and supply take over ... and the equilibrium/transaction price will appear ...

Cheers ...

you mean u plan 12,000 to mod the car, or budget buy the car + mod total 12,000? if its the 1st scenario then i think we will have a pretty nice car to see on the roads soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back