• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB E36 320i or 318IS (sedan) Manual

Re: WTB E36 320i or 318IS (sedan) Manual

eightynineten;415798 said:
you mean u plan 12,000 to mod the car, or budget buy the car + mod total 12,000? if its the 1st scenario then i think we will have a pretty nice car to see on the roads soon.
ya $12,000 project cost is super alot ! hmmm.... monster project cost for a 6 cyc.:)

milk15 (Propel) will be happy to help u out.

iScoupe;415802 said:
ya $12,000 project cost is super alot ! hmmm.... monster project cost for a 6 cyc.:)

milk15 (Propel) will be happy to help u out.

12k easily M3 engine liao loh. just saw in the lastest performance BMW magazine some guy in the UK put a E34 M5 V8 engine into his E36 coupe :screwedu:

wow bros...me so gian hear u all make up ur car! grrrr

ok its final...i cant take coupe.....haiz!

im only looking for sedan manual....318i or 320i

i would prefer a 320i tho, coz i plan on playing with a 6pot...but wont be too choosy lah.

thanks to all bros that pm and called me. Im loving my time in this forum, so many nice and helpful ppl. Sorry if i ask stupid qn but im a total noob....with big dreams on my most fav bmw model

12k is a lot ? I was told by someone who "M" his 6 pot E36 and he spent close to $25k.

I do not need to enhance the performance of the car or a fresh coat of paint. Basically, I think the following are major departments I will want to do up.

So can someone give a estimation of how much the following may cost:
1. Overhaul engine (I wonder how a 17+ year car can run without at least 1 overhaul)
2. Overhaul gearbox (must do if it is auto)
3. Undercarriage
4. Suspension
5. Braking system (if rotor is ok, then I change only brakepads)

cheers ...

eightynineten;415803 said:
12k easily M3 engine liao loh. just saw in the lastest performance BMW magazine some guy in the UK put a E34 M5 V8 engine into his E36 coupe :screwedu:

Cruising, i am doing a meetup for e36 this week. Please come along. jest, you as well. Face to face share. Ask all you want, see all you want. Fastest easiest way to get the information u need.

lol it seems that the banks do not wanna fork out $$$ for loans...

no choice gotta dig my own pocket....bros anyone willing to sell me an e36 318/320 sedan manual at 11k-14k, pls pm me....thanks.

sorry, guess this is my lowly budget....haiz...

peace all
jest

for COE cars the banks will not loan much cos the paper value of the cars are very low. buying a E36 means having some cash to back u up in buying the car and also in mods/repairs.

ya bro any higher i have to wait months before i can exercise my first mod....sigh.

eightynineten;415938 said:
for COE cars the banks will not loan much cos the paper value of the cars are very low. buying a E36 means having some cash to back u up in buying the car and also in mods/repairs.
that why i intend to sell my car "classic cheap" anyone?
$24K paper @$13K left 3yr 3mths many mods. Power so-so, mileage alot.:lol2:
renew COE at $4K can sell 50K like the one in sgcarmart.....

SC_IS;415857 said:
Face to face share. Ask all you want, see all you want. Fastest easiest way to get the information u need.
shawn, I'm interested in the above. My car or your car? :lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe;415957 said:
that why i intend to sell my car "classic cheap" anyone?
$24K paper @$13K left 3yr 3mths many mods. Power so-so, mileage alot.:lol2:
renew COE at $4K can sell 50K like the one in sgcarmart.....

Edit.
Sorry, read wrongly. You're selling at 24k, I thought you are selling at $13k.

u sure u wanna sell at 24k? those kenna sai one dealer selling also more than that.

C3P0;415960 said:
shawn, I'm interested in the above. My car or your car? :lol2: :lol2:

Edit.
Sorry, read wrongly. You're selling at 24k, I thought you are selling at $13k.
chow robot , u come meetup , i will bring my tool box, dismantle u piece by piece, change ur CPU, install XXX movies inside & remove ur rod....reboot u, press "start" on ur metal nipple, the movie plays, ur nose bleed engine oil cos no rod to extend.... :furious: :furious: :furious: - end OT

Good luck to thread stater to find ur E36.

eightynineten;415961 said:
u sure u wanna sell at 24k? those kenna sai one dealer selling also more than that.
of course , i not sucker ok.. i just need enough to buy picanto... :lol2:

i not to sure about the old cars

But i previosuly placed a S$10,000 deposit with PML but currently have to delay my purchase of new BMW. I am looking to let it go the deposit at a cheaper price. You can purchase any model that you like and use this 10k deposit. If you change your mind about your project car maybe a new car can interest you?

I am currently willing to start my offer at selling my deposit at S$7500-S$8000 but i am prepared to accept lower and sincere offers. Please call/sms me if you are interested @98387353.

a BMW lover that needs to let go sooon...

bro,

me not as much moola...hehehe..poor man.
anyway still prefer the classic e36 design, when she first came out i was in my teens.

hope the next incoming series will go back to designs similar to e36, to me they are the most beautiful, e46 oso quite swee but e36 is the chio-est to my eyes.

SC_IS;415857 said:
Cruising, i am doing a meetup for e36 this week. Please come along. jest, you as well. Face to face share. Ask all you want, see all you want. Fastest easiest way to get the information u need.

Haixxxx.............. nvr invite me along.... :furious: :furious: :furious:

iScoupe;415963 said:
of course , i not sucker ok.. i just need enough to buy picanto... :lol2:

Buy picanto??? My car ai mai??? A faster version of PICANTO.... :lol2: :lol2:

cruising;415718 said:
Hi,

I am patiently looking for one good E36 320 or 325 manual.

Please give your opinion on the following:
1. What constitute a good deal for the seller in a depressed market like this?
2. What is your definition of a good car?

I based my calculation of the ideal price on a simple formula of number of years left in COE + premium. However, I find the premium sellers place on their car is on the high side especially in market condition like this. In fact, I believe many potential buyers also feel this way.

Cheers ...

bro,
there is one 325(M) still for sale, i have confirmed it with the owner.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...w/18507-fs-e36-325i-manual-coe-03-2011-a.html

think last he told me 25k? u may want to seek his confirmation.

Yup. I know him. In fact sat in his car before (about 2 years ago) ... and that was after it was mod. Personally I think this car can cruise effortlessly at >200km/h ... only problem is the price.

Tks anyway.

Cheers

jest1081;416040 said:
bro,
there is one 325(M) still for sale, i have confirmed it with the owner.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...w/18507-fs-e36-325i-manual-coe-03-2011-a.html

think last he told me 25k? u may want to seek his confirmation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back