• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wtb: e36 convertible hardtop

lefortez

hey guys,

just gotten myself a e36 convertible for christmas. so i am shopping around for a hardtop now. if you know of anyone or yourself that might have a hard top to let go, do let me know.

thanksss

aaron

happy new year

Re: wtb: e36 convertible hardtop

Hi Bro..wah e36 convertible..very hard to find. Can i ask u where u buy it?..e36 320 or 318?..Manual or auto?..Anyway do u happened to know anyone selling or any shop selling it?...Coz i am keen in finding one for myself.

congrats on your new ride. :)

its a 328 manual. got it from a old friend who had it since day one and its only been used for about 20k plus mileage.

anyway, anyone got a hardtop for sale???

20,000km ?? wow did he change engine oil haha
enjoy ur ride & post some pix.

the car was one of the final batches of cabriolet produce in 1998. was imported into the country in 2000. then its only been used by my friend's mum for shopping during the weekends and occasional ( can actually count the number of times) trip to melacca n kl by my friend with me along for the cruise:) . the oils were change every 6 months but i got a shock to see the yokohama tires on the car were manufactured circa 1999. its still with its original paint and was garaged all its life and was never in the sun for more than a few hours. just pounce on it when my friend told me its for sale......

oh man, so when it's ur turn to let it go ?? heheheee..kidding lor...Congra. on ur ride, enjoy and have fun with it ^^

Oh well then..Its a good buy..if u intend to sell please inform me first can :eek:) . Nway enjoy ur ride n Happy New year.

THANKS guys

the reason i wanna hardtop is all for the sake of security and also for my audio setup, nothing beats a nice blast of jazz or the likes of pavarotti on the highway.

anyway i travel very often to kl to visit my parents as such its better to have the added assurance of a hardtop, especially so when i have a messy and forgetfull girlfriend who likes to occasionally leave her shopping bags, mobile phone, watches or money exposed in the car... sigh!!!

I have one in brand new condition with built in rear heated window and interior lights. What is your mobile contact number. I will sms you.

wow..very rare car indeed..congrats on that classic beauty..

Unregistered;169445 said:
I have one in brand new condition with built in rear heated window and interior lights. What is your mobile contact number. I will sms you.

hey there,

you have just what i need, but appreciate if you can REGISTER with the forum as i cant PM you my number withour you first doing so.

THANKS

hope to hear from you soon.

Reading this thread is like experiencing some automobile miracle happening......1st the rare underutilised E36 find and than out of the blue someone appears with an even rarer E36 hardtop for sale....there are sure automobile treasures hidden in good ole SG....:)

Lefortez, hope you can contact the seller soon and Congrats.....enjoy your ride!

Alpina..so got any e36/e46 manual cabrio to sell since u have a cabrio roof..maybe u got frens driving...hopefully u have..heheh

PAGING FOR ALPINA, WHERE ARE THOU...

just my luck, got all excited on the prospect of getting a hardtop for my car but all that has just turned to frustration.... sigh.....

anyone knows of anyone with a hardtop for sale?? referers would be much appreciated. genuine buyer.

thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back