• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB e36 COUPE & WTS E-36 320 4dr A

Re: WTB e36 COUPE & WTS E-36 320 4dr A

E36 is good ! thou today my car not happy, one of the fuse blown & maybe too much current drawn
causing some smoke on the fuse box ! well still love my car, so sad did not have the chance to use the
BMW fire extinguisher install 2yrs ago under my seat ! muhahahaha...
hahahaha.... crazy liao , now my car @BVO waiting to see the bills!
Long Live E36 !

one more reason to keep the e36. Also can smoke people ! kekekeke,

iScoupe;256584 said:
E36 is good ! thou today my car not happy, one of the fuse blown & maybe too much current drawn
causing some smoke on the fuse box ! well still love my car, so sad did not have the chance to use the
BMW fire extinguisher install 2yrs ago under my seat ! muhahahaha...
hahahaha.... crazy liao , now my car @BVO waiting to see the bills!
Long Live E36 !
haha i like this guy's attitude man :) E36 rules!! once the electrics are sorted out it's a very solid car.. they just don't make cars like this anymore..

the 3rd day i brought home my E36 i stripped it to pieces, removed the entire interior.. carpet etc.. removed 16 years of junk and leftover ICE cables etc (almost 5kg including unused plywood and all sorts of crap) .. replaced all the wiring and every single fuse in the box.. took about 3 weeks and 1.5k in parts.. the car runs so much better now.. my halfcut has arrived so it's more endless projects!! i love this car!!

E36!!!!!! :nehnehhh:

Joon, why not join us in our next Club Sandy's meetup n let us drool over your e36

Wah.. more poison coming leh...all hai Club Sandy E36 clang.. kekekee.. ma'ciam gangster like that.....

What to do, we all Club Sandy's members got to follow Chairman footsteps :lol2:

joon;256640 said:
haha i like this guy's attitude man :) E36 rules!! once the electrics are sorted out it's a very solid car.. they just don't make cars like this anymore..

the 3rd day i brought home my E36 i stripped it to pieces, removed the entire interior.. carpet etc.. removed 16 years of junk and leftover ICE cables etc (almost 5kg including unused plywood and all sorts of crap) .. replaced all the wiring and every single fuse in the box.. took about 3 weeks and 1.5k in parts.. the car runs so much better now.. my halfcut has arrived so it's more endless projects!! i love this car!!

LOL!... not to mention that old-ex 36 owners r a stingy bunch cos u only found some coins in the back seat-well amounting to like a dollar + only ya?.. yr ex EK and my eg both had ex owners that at least were more generous.. dropped around $4/+ in coins..haha

but seriously; the 36 to me is the epitome of technological rigidity... we're certainly hardier that the newer BMs... of cors barring the expected wear & tear that our cars are expected to have... BUT certainly, $ for $; a healthy up & running 36... in my view, will be hardier that its newer brethren anytime.... :woowooo:

Bro joon... show the way man... a 36 revival is up for draw soon...
:fineprin:

jin teck;256611 said:
one more reason to keep the e36. Also can smoke people ! kekekeke,
only GOAT smoke pple ! GOAT got twin big asshole on his E36 hahahahaha....

Hi all the E36 bros !, my car is out of ICU, real damage $45 !
But the labour $150 + Towing $40 !!! but again total cheaper than my
Montblanc pen kekekekeke.... now my Coupe is Live & Kicking !!

joon;256640 said:

u are right bro, my wiring are all sort out 5yrs ago, maybe only this one not sort
out caught fire smoke kekeke... halfcut ! wow bro , think u are the man !
horn me when u see me on road!
the good thing is everytime u get one sort out , ur E36 tends to have 5hp* more !
*spiritually + mentally + emotionally

iscoupe, what are the wiring problems that we got to look out for?

Hey e36 bros, got a question relating to the electronics of the car. Sometimes when I turn on my angel eyes plus headlights (phillips diamond vision), the angel eyes will turn on first..and have to wait quite awhile (2-5 mins) before the headlights themselves turn on also. The time in between always varies and the bulbs will stay on after it lights up. If I use normal bulbs there is no problem at all. I think its because there is not enough current to turn the bulbs on.....but how can it be that once it turns on it will stay on? How do I get around this problem?

marklee;256906 said:
Hey e36 bros, got a question relating to the electronics of the car. Sometimes when I turn on my angel eyes plus headlights (phillips diamond vision), the angel eyes will turn on first..and have to wait quite awhile (2-5 mins) before the headlights themselves turn on also. The time in between always varies and the bulbs will stay on after it lights up. If I use normal bulbs there is no problem at all. I think its because there is not enough current to turn the bulbs on.....but how can it be that once it turns on it will stay on? How do I get around this problem?
I think this is probably one of 3 problems, (1) power, (2) ground, (3) connection.. I would check connections first.. I stripped out my 'angel eyes' because they were so poorly installed, the stupid installer tapped the power from one of the IGN wires under the driver's kickpanel.. the wires were not soldered so it was hanging by a slip of black tape only :furious: plus the IGN line he tapped didn't have enough power to supply the CCFL angel eyes, so I was getting intermittent electrical issues.. the correct way to wire up auxilary lighting is to use a relay no matter how small the current draw and tap the power from the +B terminal next to the big round X20 connector at the fusebox

Anyway I think we shouldn't hijack this guy's WTB thread.. :lol2: I started a thread on the E36 here to share what I've learnt -> http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classi...-restoring-e36-part-i-stripping-interior.html

jin teck;256878 said:
iscoupe, what are the wiring problems that we got to look out for?
bro our car 15yrs so anything with wiring just take note, if it look old check it out where it link to, then replace. Usually all will pass by the fuse & relay box.
Esp high current, like headlights, fan coil, ICE, alarm system, etc..

joon;256917 said:
I think this is probably one of 3 problems, (1) power, (2) ground, (3) connection.. I would check connections first.. I stripped out my 'angel eyes' because they were so poorly installed, the stupid installer tapped the power from one of the IGN wires under the driver's kickpanel.. the wires were not soldered so it was hanging by a slip of black tape only :furious: plus the IGN line he tapped didn't have enough power to supply the CCFL angel eyes, so I was getting intermittent electrical issues.. the correct way to wire up auxilary lighting is to use a relay no matter how small the current draw and tap the power from the +B terminal next to the big round X20 connector at the fusebox

Anyway I think we shouldn't hijack this guy's WTB thread.. :lol2: I started a thread on the E36 here to share what I've learnt -> http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classi...-restoring-e36-part-i-stripping-interior.html

see what u started gweenray...... the start of a fantastic e36 -technical folder....
stay tuned folks,.... the mysteries of the deep36 will be cleary un-ravelled by bro joon....if he could strip a whole ek to the last bolt only to rebuild it into a perfect road/track hybrid... his project 36 is gonna be dy-nO-mite...

meanwhile... 1-up for gweenray's sale thread... when he gets his 36 coupe, he'll also be giving us a ///M.onstrous surprise...akan-batang-datangz,,,

:slaphead:

gweenray;255147 said:
Honestly, now itchy liao..... E36 320 coupe, e-36 cab or E30 cab also can......

If can find, will sell EITHER my 6/92 E36 320 4 dr OR my 11/06 Toyota Wish X......any takers?

:)

Bro let you drool abit first...........:drool:

Wei, Guni...

jawzsg;257100 said:
Wei, Guni...

Si mi ta Che................. :nehnehhh:

Mockngbrd;257101 said:
oh my.... scrapped???????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!!?!!!!

Nope......... Owner may consider selling is good price... If not he will derag it and use it for track use............ :)

Guni... all your fault mah....kekkkeekkeke... your milk si beh chuay virus man...kekekeekke.

jawzsg;257165 said:
Guni... all your fault mah....kekkkeekkeke... your milk si beh chuay virus man...kekekeekke.

Haha............... Frankly la........ Owner won't be selling cheap la......... :nehnehhh:
Just for you guys driving coupe....... drool a bit................ hehe....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back