• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: E60 530i (2004-2006)

vratenza

Hi all!
I'm looking for this particular E60 530i model registered 04-06 with low mileage and clean history.
Not particular about colours but prefer darker colours all things being equal.
I am not adverse to modifications so long as they are aesthetically and mechanically sound.

Private buyer looking to upgrade.
If dealers are offering to take in your car at prices that make your toes laugh:lol:, maybe we can work out a win-win deal where you get a higher price for your beloved car and I get a discount from what the dealers are asking for in the 2nd hand market. :dance:

Please PM me your offers with details and contact number.;)
Thanks!

Re: WTB: E60 530i (2004-2006)

vratenza;561911 said:
Hi all!
I'm looking for this particular E60 530i model registered 04-06 with low mileage and clean history.
Not particular about colours but prefer darker colours all things being equal.
I am not adverse to modifications so long as they are aesthetically and mechanically sound.

Private buyer looking to upgrade.
If dealers are offering to take in your car at prices that make your toes laugh:lol:, maybe we can work out a win-win deal where you get a higher price for your beloved car and I get a discount from what the dealers are asking for in the 2nd hand market. :dance:

Please PM me your offers with details and contact number.;)
Thanks!

Hi!
Not sure if this is in your radar, but PPSL has got a 530i reg Oct 06 coming. Mileage only 50K comes with HUD. Black with brown leather, going at 118K. If you are keen, can PM me your contact, will call you when its here for you to have a look! Comes with one more year BMW warranty upon purchase

Rgds
Daniel Heng
Performance Premium Selection - Home

daniel_heng;562078 said:
Hi!
Not sure if this is in your radar, but PPSL has got a 530i reg Oct 06 coming. Mileage only 50K comes with HUD. Black with brown leather, going at 118K. If you are keen, can PM me your contact, will call you when its here for you to have a look! Comes with one more year BMW warranty upon purchase

Rgds
Daniel Heng
Performance Premium Selection - Home

Hi Daniel, sent you a sms on this yesterday. Thanks once again!! :thumbsup:

So sorry we were a little too late...the 530i was sold this morning...but there's a 07 registered one coming with only about 19K mileage. Will update you when its here!

I am not decided to sell. But basically open to an offer and will be tempted if good.

Sep 2004 530i.
Genuine mileage: Only 56k km.
Bidded 3 digit plate (8 year old)

Black on black
Usual 530i goodies like Comfort Seats, roller blind, iDrive, PDC etc.

Brembo GT 380mm 8pot/4pot combo (few months old)
20" staggered deep dish
Bilstein PSS9 coilovers
Supersprint Quads
M5 bodykit
M5 mirrors
Rear LED clusters
Strut bar, pedals etc
TV tuner all properly wired to LCD screen (watch CNA on way to work!)

Basically I spend 50% of my time out of Singapore, no chance to drive and that's why mileage is so low. More like a project for me to do it up and not really drive it much. Home and office carpark is sheltered. Hand wash only. However the condition of this car is quite rare so I am tempted to just continue holding on to it.

Its here! BMW 530i xl, registered Oct 07, mileage only 19K. Comes with GPS, bluetooth etc. Black with black interior. Going for $165K. Do drop by anyone is keen

Regards

Daniel Heng
PPSL

Oct 06 equals 118K
Oct 07 equals 165K
Hmm..

Hublot;567684 said:
Performance car at premium price

Sounds more like 'Performance Premium' price to me. LOL

Just to clarify, pricing for used cars are dependent on age as well as mileage and of course the added features in the car.

Thanks for all the interest! The 530i was sold the next hour it arrived.

Mileage and condition plays a huge part. Some cars that have a mileage of 90+k km... can forget it. Even if you get something that is 70+k km, you have only 20K more to clock before it is gonna very extremely difficult to export as you can't surpass 100k km. In anycase that's where all the problems start to come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back