• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: E90 or E46 cabrio

Re: WTB: E90 or E46 cabrio

Do u happen to be Daniel Chen Weiming?

Hi,
I got a 1 mth old 320i. Mileage is less than 2k.. colour is sparkling grey and fitted with gorgeous rims... the car has been tinted with a platinum film to throw off the heat. Bought on impulse and prefer something 2-door.... Let me know if you are keen... cant post pics cos dont know how to do so.. sorry about it.cNot a scratch on the car.

hi Mark,

i hv already sent u a private mail. btw, i hv already placed an order for a new one plus new coe lower, but would be pleased to find out more from ya.
cheers!

Hi AkiraDan,

ok to share how much you place your order for? Am in the market looking for a E90 as well.
cheers!

Hi All,
New additions to the car....Now with Sebring Exhausts,, Dont know why I changed it but it sounds really good. Make me an offer. Car was registered 31st August 2006 mileage below 2 k.
Cheers
Mark Kwok

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back