• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB F10 523i

murphys33

I am looking to buy a F10 523i. If you are selling, please pm me or email me at [email protected] I will offer a price better than the second hand dealer's price. This has to be a Black exterior, grey or black interior. Prefer highline models.

Re: WTB F10 523i

Hi Bro,

Will you consider white?

Anyway, you can find all info via this link

Used BMW 528i Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Just posted it. Feel free to contact me if required.

Cheers!

I am curious about something...

People, and I mean those in the industry as well, will always say that when a new model comes out, never buy the 1st few batches as these are the 'guinea pig' batches to see what are the problems that arise with the new models and thus the later batches would be a better buy as some of the glitches identified would have been sorted out then.

Is this the same for F10 even though everyone says its a technological marvel? Being such a new car yet so many are in the market for sale...

MW;669997 said:

People, and I mean those in the industry as well, will always say that when a new model comes out, never buy the 1st few batches as these are the 'guinea pig' batches to see what are the problems that arise with the new models and thus the later batches would be a better buy as some of the glitches identified would have been sorted out then.

Is this the same for F10 even though everyone says its a technological marvel? Being such a new car yet so many are in the market for sale...

this times, ppl try to contra their cars?

MW;669997 said:

Agree. The numbers of F10s in the second hand market is just large. I wonder why people are unloading them.

They must have bought them so much more cheaper then coz of the COE prices which were at least half the value now last year....makes sense if i'm driving a F10 and i dump it now i can take back at least 30% of my downpayment with my 1 year worth of installment and an aditional 10-20% profit.....total amounting to at least 50-60k....my 2 cents......

yeah ... offloading $40k COE ride at $70k level now
owner probably break even after driving 1 year (no loss), make some profit or change car especially those who sian already after 1 year or don't actually like F10 as much as they think

japkid;671673 said:
They must have bought them so much more cheaper then coz of the COE prices which were at least half the value now last year....makes sense if i'm driving a F10 and i dump it now i can take back at least 30% of my downpayment with my 1 year worth of installment and an aditional 10-20% profit.....total amounting to at least 50-60k....my 2 cents......

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;669997 said:

Disagree.

F10 is already the sixth-generation of the 5 series. Over 30 years of history is not for nothing.

They can't afford to have any serous glitches! Audi and Merc are closely watching over their backs ;)

The only difference when you buy the later batches

- new engine variants (4cylinder turbo)
- more standard equipments.
- lower pricing (maybe... depend of COE in our country)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonclubasia
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back