• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB - IWC Big Pilot 5002

Re: WTB - IWC Big Pilot 5002

x3mblack said:
But I found something else that I like - Panerai Pam 233 - 1950 GMT 8 days
x3mblack said:
Still considering between BP and the Panerai GMT 8 days.
Some comments on the PAM 233 in the purists under the AP forum:

"as to the 233, the inhouse movement is nice. i've read a few complaints here and there about it stopping working at random times tho these may be isolated instances. one gentleman was told by his ad that he should avoid wearing his when doing any aggressive movements. my opinion: never buy the first edition of a new movement (or car model) for that matter. it just takes some time to work out production kinks."

Thread title: "struggling between IWC BP, PAM 233, AP themes (black)"

kenntona;179109 said:

I would like to own all 3. It's hard to decide and the reason to purchase is very different for all of them. I'm starting with the PAM 233 first.

IWC BP - for its engineering, boldness and its accuracy
PAM 233 - for its first in - linear power reserve, in house movement. And for its cult brand following
AP ROO - for investment ( if you can't afford patek )

x3mblack;179147 said:
I would like to own all 3. It's hard to decide and the reason to purchase is very different for all of them. I'm starting with the PAM 233 first.

IWC BP - for its engineering, boldness and its accuracy
PAM 233 - for its first in - linear power reserve, in house movement. And for its cult brand following
AP ROO - for investment ( if you can't afford patek )

I'm a bit like you, like too many watches and wish to own them all.... haha:)

kenntona;179109 said:
Some comments on the PAM 233 in the purists under the AP forum:

"as to the 233, the inhouse movement is nice. i've read a few complaints here and there about it stopping working at random times tho these may be isolated instances. one gentleman was told by his ad that he should avoid wearing his when doing any aggressive movements. my opinion: never buy the first edition of a new movement (or car model) for that matter. it just takes some time to work out production kinks."

D_Iceman;179160 said:
I'm a bit like you, like too many watches and wish to own them all.... haha:)

Its a good hobby to collect watches. Watch prices is trending up. A Rolex Explorer which I bought many years ago at $2800 was sold at $4000 after wearing for 7 yrs!!! Most watches kept in good condition and for many years will appreciate in value especially if the model is discontinued.

guys,

for those goin for BIG size watches,..why not have a look at Graham too..there;s a boutique here in KL and their prices are affordable..

GRAHAM London

was wearing a small PAM before but now this is nicer..cheers:)

FYI...... there are two IWC BPs on sale at Passions.......5002 and 5004......

1729-IWC
AT-IWC

also, there are 2 units of BP brand new in BKK, Thailand...

@ SIAM Paragon, IWC boutique...

the 5002 AND 5004

+7% VAT refund on purchase :) ...

eddie,

were you in BKK recently?..went to the IWC boutique in Siam Paragon last week..think i saw tht 2 watches too..:)

tony5050;179576 said:
eddie,

were you in BKK recently?..went to the IWC boutique in Siam Paragon last week..think i saw tht 2 watches too..:)

tony,

yes, i was there for almost a week... :)

hey, long time no see... shld catch up for a drink sometime.... :)

cheers,

TheNew7;177453 said:
i seldom use the watch so I can't testify as to whether it has this problem. Either way, its fine by me. You still interested or still searching around?

Hi Bro,

Are you still seling your BP 5002? PM your selling price.

Cheers,
Derek

Dude... If you interested, just quote me a price via PM la... Of course subject to condition upon viewing etc...

Just let me know...

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups