• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Looking for cheap E90 3-series for immediate take over.

Re: WTB: Looking for cheap E90 3-series for immediate take over.

yes.. me too.. looking for ard the same year as you with same budget..dun mind i tag along with you for a buy..:)

yes.. me THREE.. looking for ard the same year as you with same budget..dun mind i tag along with both of you for a buy..:)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a black 325i 323i 320i sedan (year 07 +/-) low mileage below 75k preferred.
Do contact me at +65 9 one one one one two one one. Thank you.

average mkt price on sgcarmart is around 73-77k for an 2006.
so going by the usual dealer practice, they will give sellers 10k off the outside price, ie 63-66k.
most sellers won't sell to you guys at 10k less anyway, 5k less maybe still got chance.
try harder guys

Thanks for the market price update sszone, been hunting around for awhile.
I'm not exactly digging for a below value deal, just keen on a low mileage car.
Figured that the dealers are selling anywhere around 80-90+ for an 07 325,323,320..
So I will be happy to buy at market dealer rate as long as the condition is good..
Dont really trust dealers (except ppsl), so would prefer a private direct seller
Anyone keen to sell their 3series black on black sedan pls let me know!

yup, u aint the only one here who's weary of car dealers.
thats why i recommend looking for car broker instead, trustworthy ones of cos like Bro Goat. (very reliable, did the scrap for my old bmw, fight for me to get a good scrap value even though my e36 demodded state was like scary, got the cheque for my coe balance which i have no idea how to go abt)
he got more contacts than us and to be honest, the number of cars for resale is far larger than the ones u see on sgcarmart.
there are alot of cars just sitting at the dealers but they didn't post much advertisements.
thats where folks like Bro Goat comes in. he knows where the cars are, can bargain for us, can know what to look out for the car condition, filter the dealers into desirable or undesirable ones. sometimes, he might have ppl who want to sell their rides too.
in fact, i got him to look for my company van replacement. my company mgmt very ngiao, taken so much of his time but he still very patient and tiptop service.
this is one hasslefree no need headache approach. can even let him settle all the paperwork.

oh yeah, the average price i was mentioning was for 320

pengful;697876 said:
Cannot tahan you all. Who will sell it cheap? If cheap, must be lemon.

Help you guys... If looking for 320, go here....

Used BMW 320i Car & Used Cars & Vehicles Singapore - sgCarMart

Why do you even want to call it "cheap"?? Its a BMW for goodnesss sakes..give it some respect lah. You can use "reasonable priced BMW to take over".

Cheap?!.PUI !

MW;697960 said:
Why do you even want to call it "cheap"?? Its a BMW for goodnesss sakes..give it some respect lah. You can use "reasonable priced BMW to take over".

Cheap?!.PUI !

I'm with you man but the subject of this thread says "Looking for cheap....". Yeah, cannot say cheap...:smack:

sounds like car dealer...

Ok maybe I hijacked a bad thread with the wrong title.
Initially wanted to post a new thread, but being a new member, didn't have the required 10 posts

nuk;697978 said:
Ok maybe I hijacked a bad thread with the wrong title.
Initially wanted to post a new thread, but being a new member, didn't have the required 10 posts

I dun think anyone was targetting u, more like targetting the bad thread title...

Maybe they are looking for those had been de-registered. Even dealer also will offer higher then them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5i9betcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back