• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: M accessories for E92, CAI, save on shipping

sidekicky

Just want to do an interest check, main intention is to save on the shipping costs among the buyer.

E92 floor mats with M logo stiching, available in 2 different styles.

E92 M tech door sills: the aluminium plate sill with M' logo when you open the door

E92 leather cover on armrest with M tricolor sitching : only applicable to the 1 pc arm rest

Valvecaps with M logo: with anti-thef locking, comes with allen key

STETT CAI V2 for 335i/135i : improved version of the first version, will post the link here on the difference. Additional small fee for customizing color (powdercoat) Attached is bright orange.

Re: WTB: M accessories for E92, CAI, save on shipping

PS: will upload the pictures of the other items mentioned soon.

R u going to do group buy for t above items?

Bro, I interested. The floor mat is it for right side driver? Can pm me the price? Thanks

@ghazali: this can work out, if a lot of people buy it, but Im lokoking for 2-3, to share and save on the shipping costs.

@ blackmagicwoman: The very last bottom is for LHD, if you realise the cutting and stitching, but will still fit the RHD because the driver side cutting is the same for LHD, only the M logo will be located inside i/o of the door area.

@snowmanyee: yes.. for E92 only... maybe you can tell me your model and I ask them to see if they make?

stefman;723016 said:
What's the price of the CAI?

USD$395 + $15 (additional color)

shipping USD$85 last quoted for one, for a few maybe lesser than (n x 85)

I am interested in the mats and the arm rest.

Kindly ask them if they have for E93 M3...

thks

Sidekicky I'm interested in armrest, doorsill & mat............are they available locally or over the sea?

@ Bmevo : The mats and arm rest should be the same for E93 M3 or its different from E92?

@ghazali: its overseas, hence why i posted here to share and save on shipping

pls note the armrest is just the piece of leather and not the whole thing, You'd have to glue / 3M it to the existing armrest cover.

hey dude

im interested in the carpets, so how do we start this group buy?

The carpets are from 2 different supplier, so I will need to know which ones you guys are interested in. I'd post the price for the mats here later on.

post t price for all items pls sifu tq tq

Mat in grey and black version (either one) (M logo stitched horizontally) : USD$50

Mat in black with M logo stitched vertically : USD$75

M Sills : USD$200

M color leather cover for armrest: USD$35

STETT CAI V2: $395 + (15 for color choose) + $85 shipping for 1, USD$120 for 2, and so on.

I will be ordering the items next week, hopefully by wed. I'd be taking the M sills, Stett, leather cover, and deciding on the mats : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Kik24 bro: No website, some is from eBay and some from yahoo.

Hi Shatrugan, They do fit for RHD, if you see the cutting for the driver side. However for the passenger side its the top clip, but if you place in your car the mat will be all the way up underneath the passenger storage drawer so its not that noticeable.

Bro , if you can ask seller if the cover can fit E82 and if he has sills for E82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back