• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: M-tech E92 320/325i Rear Bumper Non-Lci

SMMI

Hello all,

I'm looking for an E92 Mtech 320/325 Non-lci Rear Bumper. Or any other nice bumper for sale.

Please pm me, got hit by a taxi late night, accident :'( , color does not matter

Appreciate it.

Re: WTB: M-tech E92 320/325i Rear Bumper Non-Lci

Hi There I have an M-Aero Rear Bumper I think it will fit your M-Tech Kit.

There is very slight damage to the bumper due to minor accident. Only the small cover for the towing cable fell out otherwise there is no external damage. I have patched it with black tape so its not noticeable.

Am waiting for replacement bumper to be in later this month so let me know if you want the current bumper. But you just need to wait...

Nightwind;906337 said:
Hi There I have an M-Aero Rear Bumper I think it will fit your M-Tech Kit.

There is very slight damage to the bumper due to minor accident. Only the small cover for the towing cable fell out otherwise there is no external damage. I have patched it with black tape so its not noticeable.

Am waiting for replacement bumper to be in later this month so let me know if you want the current bumper. But you just need to wait...

If its an E92, it should fit perfectly. Could you pm me a picture ? and how much u looking for it ?

Thanks man.

er The pics r in my mobile, the bumper is fine, there is a small hole where the cover for the tow cable fell out. I still have that cover so all u need is to patch it back.

I am just waiting for the workshop to order my new bumper as I am claiming the other partys insurance....That idiiot ran into my back in a TRAFFIC JAM WHEN MY CAR WAS STATIONARY. But thankfully it was a gentle jolt but the workshop says since its a open and shut case just change the whole bumper.

IMHO the M-Aero bumper with a quad diffuser will compliment your ride nicely.

Can u wait? And may I ask why u dont do like me, just claim on the third party's insurance. If its his fault u wont loose your NCD or increase your premiums.

I will check with workshop and get back to u on when my replacement bumper is in....they quote me replacement cost of SGD3k but i think if I got it from SWC its $1k cheaper....as for my asking price i am ok with any reasonable price u offer.

I just PM u my mobile n email so i can send u the pics....

Hi i did not hear from you. In the mean time several other brothers in the forum have indicated an interest in the bumper....

so do msg me if you still want to view or are still interested, otherwise i will progress the transaction with the other brothers.

thanks

SMMI;905998 said:
Hello all,

I'm looking for an E92 Mtech 320/325 Non-lci Rear Bumper. Or any other nice bumper for sale.

Please pm me, got hit by a taxi late night, accident :'( , color does not matter

Appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xo88gay

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back