• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB - M5 mirrors for non-LCI E60

ph_chin88

I am looking for a set of used original M5 mirrors for my non-LCI E60.

Kindly pm or sms me at 9688-6338 to deal.

Many Thanks

Re: WTB - M5 mirrors for non-LCI E60

looking for information on a wireing diagram for BMW 550I side mirrors, can anyone help

Sorry hijack a lil. Any different between non lci & lci model? Also between push start & key start? All for the M5 side mirror.

I am intrested in M5 mirrors for both sides, or something similar that will work on a 2008 BMW 550I, I just bought some from a company but they did not tell me that they only fit 2005-2007 the wireing is totally different, anyone out there can help me out...tnx

Destined to be mine. And since u hi-jacked my thread, sell them to me. I can be contacted at 9688-6338. Thanks bro

I have 2 side mirrors with turn signal and light for an E60 year 2005-2007, wont work on my car and there new, anybody intrested

Bro can you send me the pics of side mirror. Am interested.

:goodup: Bro I got this , side mirror , really all modular fits all PUSH START and KEY start BMWs !! sell you BROTHERLY price $3.45 cents send directly anywhere you are in Singapore ! Ai Mai !!!!:shakemyb:

Last edited by a moderator:

MTL = mai tu liaoz...

pls click thanks button for me

Hey this forum really works and you guys and girls are great, with the help of this forum, iI got my mirrors installed and they look great thanks to you all....looking foward to putting pictures of my ride on the site soon..I call her the black beast...tnx

I finally got them to work, thanks to someone on this site....also they look great and they actually work on almost all BMW, but you need someone to rewire them, go ebay and punch in M5 mirrors and you can pick them up from MK AUTO WORLD

Hi bros,

Anyone can advise where to buy OEM M5 side mirrors for my 06 non-LCI E60? The original ones bit ex.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shabaooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back