• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB New e60 rims n tires

Scooby75

Hiya...if any bros recently just bought the e60 525i with style 243 rims, and wanna upgrade. Please contact me if you wanna let go this rim set.

image.do

if you have orig style 124 to let go, pls let me know too. Cheers! :singsing:

Re: WTB New e60 rims n tires

i just pick up my 525 last wed wanna to let go the rims and tyre, less than 1000km on the road.its 17" with run flat but model different from above. call if interested 94700448.tks

Thanks bro.... style 248 - offset 14 can fit e60? not sure abt this....anyone can advise

I have a set of original E60 rim, x4 pcs, used for 2 yrs 9 months. Exact rim style not sure, but it looks like style 243 or 138. Rims fitted with Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE001 tyre 225/50 R17, bought new this year, about 40-50% used. Take note it is not run-flat.

I can only release the rim/tyre after mid Nov 2009. Contact me at 97910010 if interested.

firedance;489590 said:
I have a set of original E60 rim, x4 pcs, used for 2 yrs 9 months. Exact rim style not sure, but it looks like style 243 or 138. Rims fitted with Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE001 tyre 225/50 R17, bought new this year, about 40-50% used. Take note it is not run-flat.

I can only release the rim/tyre after mid Nov 2009. Contact me at 97910010 if interested.

i think yours should be style 138 since it's abt 3 yrs back.....anyway a pic to show will be great!

So many people can hijack the original thread like that to sell a similar product?? Have some decency to start your own thread pls.

iceman.... am fine with piggybacks :)
afterall it's a friendly forum...

firedance;489590 said:

Should be style 138. Btw, what rims/tires are you changing to?

Circle BMW Lifestyle Gifts and Accessories: Search Results

Boomz...........anyone have?

Scooby75;487882 said:
Hiya...if any bros recently just bought the e60 525i with style 243 rims, and wanna upgrade. Please contact me if you wanna let go this rim set.

image.do

Scooby75;498721 said:
still searching..........upz!
bro, hate to burst ur bubble but this model rim is not the standard issue on the 5 series. hence its gonna be really rare. i am doubful if there are enough on the road to come ur way. and most of the tyre shops sell OEM rims based on what is traded in by owners.

i suggest leaving ur number with selected tyre shops and get them to call u shld this design come up, whilst u continue to try ur luck here.

Bro Slater....thanks, I know this search is tough but continue to try. BTW, this wheel comes on the 525i (limited edition , aka the japanese import) that PML is pushing out now.
So tot some bros might have gotten that model and wanna trade in for a larger wheel.

Thanks for your suggestion! Cheers!

Scooby75;498816 said:
Bro Slater....thanks, I know this search is tough but continue to try. BTW, this wheel comes on the 525i (limited edition , aka the japanese import) that PML is pushing out now.
So tot some bros might have gotten that model and wanna trade in for a larger wheel.

Thanks for your suggestion! Cheers!
no worries. seriously just leave ur name card with tyre shops like leong seng and hurry and ask them to notify u if this particular styling is available. much easier that way

Scooby75;487882 said:

image.do

Hi! Just gotten a E60 525I Limited Ed with the 243, expected delivery only in Jan though. Not sure of whether selling it yet, cause still deciding whether to change it to Style 172.

Im just wondering.. is this 243 a popular model?

dont think its a popular model though, but seems easy to wash and maintain.

ginny;504851 said:
Hi! Just gotten a E60 525I Limited Ed with the 243, expected delivery only in Jan though. Not sure of whether selling it yet, cause still deciding whether to change it to Style 172.

Im just wondering.. is this 243 a popular model?
change the rims! style 243 is not popular.

Ginny - Change it ! I've an 18" OEM set you might wanna consider trying....just got it 2 months back so relatively new.
And I CONFIM WILL take your set !
:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motoringla

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups