• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: PML Vouchers

Re: WTB: PML Vouchers

Hi! Because I need PML's service :( Let me know when you have delivery. I can be contacted at 96653298. Thanks.

SSDD1;697613 said:
My delivery is going to be end of next week. Actually, why do :wavey::wavey::wavey:u need so much, Bro? If u don't mind me asking.

Hi! Is anyone selling please? Thanks.

lancer8889;692070 said:
Hi! I would like to buy about S$3,000 worth of PML vouchers. Is there anyone selling please? You can contact me at 96653298. Thanks.

lancer8889;692070 said:
Hi! I would like to buy about S$3,000 worth of PML vouchers. Is there anyone selling please? You can contact me at 96653298. Thanks.

lancer8889;692070 said:

Lower your expectation, how much you willing to pay for $800 worth of PML vouchers?

There are sellers in this forum openly selling at the offer I had made to you previously. I took cue from here. And I have also bought some vouchers with the exact same offer. Lower your expectation, how much you willing to sell for $800 worth of PML vouchers?

Henry1515;708448 said:
Lower your expectation, how much you willing to pay for $800 worth of PML vouchers?

lancer8889;708451 said:
There are sellers in this forum openly selling at the offer I had made to you previously. I took cue from here. And I have also bought some vouchers with the exact same offer. Lower your expectation, how much you willing to sell for $800 worth of PML vouchers?

How much you willing to pay?

I remember you contacting me last time and we either spoke or SMS before. My offer to you still stands. Call or SMS me if you need to refresh yourself. I really don't want to spoil the market for other sellers or buyers.

Henry1515;708452 said:
How much you willing to pay?

lancer8889;708456 said:
I remember you contacting me last time and we either spoke or SMS before. My offer to you still stands. Call or SMS me if you need to refresh yourself. I really don't want to spoil the market for other sellers or buyers.

I also do not want to spoil the market for other sellers too, you kept saying you can get the price you want yet I saw you keep asking for sellers, so I am trying to help you here.

Thanks for your help. Yes, I already bought some but needed more. If you read my past posting, you will be able to see this easily. I really don't know why you are so keen to sell your vouchers to me. That said, if you need me to spell it out, my last offer to you and which you had since rejected is 20% off the vouchers' value. Towards this end, do feel free to sell them elsewhere if you still do not know yet that you can actually do so as such. And please start another posting on the same instead of using mine here.

Henry1515;708463 said:
I also do not want to spoil the market for other sellers too, you kept saying you can get the price you want yet I saw you keep asking for sellers, so I am trying to help you here.

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

wow, still buying???

cheers

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

lancer8889;692070 said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back