• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Sprintbooster

yogi_lite

Hi,

Looking for sprintbooster, realised I can't drive without one. PM me if you are letting go of yours....

Actually I have a sprintbooster for VAG rides for sale as well.... let me know if you are interested to buy or trade with me, thanks! :)

Re: WTB: Sprintbooster

330i no need sprint booster la. very fast liao. :)

Got my SB oredi, thanks to those who have contacted me. But I still have one for VAG cars for sale, PM me if interested.

Hitmee, no SB how to be the first one to takeoff at the traffic light......... to the next one??? :)

hitmee;187667 said:
330i no need sprint booster la. very fast liao. :)

yogi_lite;188365 said:
Got my SB oredi, thanks to those who have contacted me. But I still have one for VAG cars for sale, PM me if interested.

Woman, you damn can lah. Got sprint booster for vag car dun go sell in vag forum? Can let me try before selling? :yummie:

I try oredi lah, see my post item 7! Item 12 GFB BOV also available, u want? Of course you can try FOC, it's taken out of my car oredi but you gotta fix it yourself, juz dun drive off with it and never come back hor! :)

T6;188378 said:
Woman, you damn can lah. Got sprint booster for vag car dun go sell in vag forum? Can let me try before selling? :yummie:

If you want to install the sprint booster, you can try BMWorkshop at Bukit Merah Lane 3.
Look for Michael - he does installation and everything for ard $400. Most other places charge higher than this.

HI Debbie,
I'm the one who bought yr old SB. Damn shiok to drive with it. Addictive. Didnt know why u wanted to sell in the first place.

Cheers

Hi Desmond,

Glad you are enjoying it!! It's always been one of my fave mods after sway bars. Was planning on some other mods hence decided to sell it. :yummie: The one for VAG cars sold as well....

jylam;225826 said:
HI Debbie,
I'm the one who bought yr old SB. Damn shiok to drive with it. Addictive. Didnt know why u wanted to sell in the first place.

Cheers

yogi_lite;225832 said:
Hi Desmond,

Glad you are enjoying it!! It's always been one of my fave mods after sway bars. Was planning on some other mods hence decided to sell it. :yummie: The one for VAG cars sold as well....
Sway bar? Is it good? Was at BVO this mrng and recomded to install a STRUT bar. Are they the same?

Okie, try my best to explain….

Strut bar goes on the top of the engine, it improves chassis rigidity, results in less body flex and car will feel tight.

Swaybars are installed on the undercarriage of the car, controls the roll of the car sideways thicker bars means much lesser roll. In my opinion, works betta than strut bar but cost is higher as well.

You can read this for more info:-
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/uuc-parts-wilman2772/11678-fs-brand-new-h-r-swaybars.html

Thanks bro, i mean sis, for the info. Now I damn kian to get a sway bar. How much is that?

Juz PM him. These sway bars really that good?

Hmmm...kena bitten by the mod bug laio :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcwmonster

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back