WTF: Made in China "Zhi Nuo" BMWs May Be Exported

Re: WTF: Made in China "Zhi Nuo" BMWs May Be Exported

Does it mean that people buying a bmw is looking forward to see PRC mei mei cry inside? ...how come for one particular owner the mei mei faintz inside? ... :shock:

Meek;976781 said:
The places you go may be too atas... :D
Or the places I go, Mei Mei don't go.

Meek;977767 said:
Oh...

Must be gaylo place then....
No no, I don't go to gaylo place, the places I go is to look for Sugar-Mama so no Mei Mei :lol2: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

The china version bmw badge loooks sibei chui.

Terras14;978084 said:
Where can I buy the cf version of this new badge?

Please call Totoseow ...

Made in China "Zhi Nuo" BMW vehicles for export?

4c59d569-9360-9168.jpg

Rumors of a BMW Zinoro sub-brand in collaboration with Brilliance Automotive is reported by automobile publications today. The vehicles from this sub-brand will be manufactured from China and then exported internationally from there. Here is an excerpt from Bimmerpost's report:

According to Leftlanenews, a leaked document reveals that the official English name of this new joint brand is called "Zinoro". The Zinoro models are expected to be green entry-level vehicles which will slot in under the MINI brand.

We recently reported on a new joint venture between BMW and China's Brilliance car company, called "Zhi Nuo" (which translates into "The Promise"). This new brand name will be introduced at the Shanghai auto show later this month and will build its cars in China upon the E90 3 Series and X1 platform. Under Chinese law, foreign automakers wishing to manufacture cars in China must partner with a domestic company.

Under the joint venture, BMW has the right to export cars produced under the co-brand. According to Autonews, BMW is now considering exporting the Zhi Nuo built models outside of China, and not just to emerging markets. Mature markets such as Europe have not been ruled out, says Ian Robertson, head of sales and marketing of BMW Group.

Source: Bimmerpost

Re: Made in China "Zhi Nuo" BMW vehicles for export?

leica ... you are sibei slow
please contact ac323 to piggyback your ecu

And here is the pictures I used in another thread of same/similar topic :p

View attachment 49160

I love Leica .. :inlove:

268571_10150240473317795_6069101_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups