• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 17" BMW rims with tires

louis

Legendary 10 Years
hi,

thanks for interest. rims are sold.

cheers

Re: WTS: 17" BMW rims with tires

louis;185068 said:
hi,

these are available for viewing at 176 Sin Ming Drive, Juzz|Brilliant #03-15 or Juzz for cars #03-13 depending on feng shui for the day

Feng shui?? haha! Anyway good luck in your sale, and you do seem to have many tires/rims to sell!

thanks. these rims were bought specifically to fit my UUC brakes. therefore new brakes require new rims. and new rims can't be bought until old rims are sold.

you post in alot of my for sale threads but never seem to buy from me lei. thanks for the free bumps though!

Julian877;185130 said:
hi, does it fit E36 320I?

i believe so. the specs of these stock rims are 17x8". offset +47.

cheers

:) Yo bro,

this is a nice set of rims... Your asking price is also very reasonable...

Good Luck to your sales of the rims!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Kelvin Tan;185136 said:
:) Yo bro,

this is a nice set of rims... Your asking price is also very reasonable...

Good Luck to your sales of the rims!!!!

Cheers!!!!

thanks for your kind words Kelvin.

bump for the day. suitable for folks who have expensive 18" rims and are currently dekitting their ride for export as well. :)

hi all,

i will be around my shop, Juzz|Brilliant from 10am to 3pm on monday, that's tmr.

so call me if you have my number or look out for the sexy dude with the 350Z if you want to view the rims/tires or talk about why street racers should or should not crash, burn and die.

thanks

thanks for interest. rims have been sold.

may i kindly request that the buyer contact me asap as in our haste to transact, i did not take down you contact number.

thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back