• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 18" Breyton GTS for 3 series

Iona

Hi all,
have a set of matt black 18" for sale(rims only). Perfect fitment for 3 series. Rather flushed. Currently fitted on my E90. Tyre size 225/40/18 non staggered. width 8.5" so can take up to 255/35/18 easily.

Bought and installed for ~ 3mths and had to probably revert back to stock rims (Wife complain too black!:biggun:) so had to part.

Rims are original Made in germany version (printed on rims).
Very mint condition used abt 2000km. will swop out on next thurs so rims can be handed over to buyer on thurs night onwards.

Looking to let off at 1.6k.
PM me and i'll contact u when im back in SG next wk. Thks.

IMG00739-20110317-1537.jpg

Re: WTS: 18" Breyton GTS for 3 series

Hi all,

Received enquires from afew bro and all PMs replied. Just some points to clarlfy:

1) the rims are non staggered. 18 x 8.5 on all four. 8.5" width can fit 225-255 tyres.

2) i retained my stock rims and hence will be fitting them back onto my ride. Thanks for afew bro who offered their stock rims to me thou.

I'll be abit laggy in replying cause im in a different time zone. I'll reserve the rims for potential buyer base on a first come first serve basis so pls, sincere buyer only.
Thanks!

Item is reserved.
Thanks for all the interest. Cheers.

Encounter some problems with shipment of my new rims.
Items will be temporary withdrawn from sale till further notice.
thanks

What is the brand of tyres that you are using? Any scratches? I am vey interested.

Iona;638540 said:
Hi all,
have a set of matt black 18" for sale(rims only). Perfect fitment for 3 series. Rather flushed. Currently fitted on my E90. Tyre size 225/40/18 non staggered. width 8.5" so can take up to 255/35/18 easily.

Bought and installed for ~ 3mths and had to probably revert back to stock rims (Wife complain too black!:biggun:) so had to part.

Rims are original Made in germany version (printed on rims).
Very mint condition used abt 2000km. will swop out on next thurs so rims can be handed over to buyer on thurs night onwards.

Looking to let off at 1.6k.
PM me and i'll contact u when im back in SG next wk. Thks.

IMG00739-20110317-1537.jpg

Let me know if you keen to sell...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
net8811com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups