• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS-19"Breyton

tnng

Reverting to stock as wife prefer it, would like to know if anyone is interested. Gloss finish and not matt.

Currently fitted on 2005 E60, details as follows:

19" Breyton Race GTS Silver, non staggered (Pic taken from website and here is the link Breyton Wheels Rims - ISG

Tyres: Yokohama Advan sport (245/35/19), comes with spacers (front and rear)

Rims are made in germany and receipt will be presented as proof of purchase from Ray S less than or a month ago, tyres used about 1000km.

No kerb rash from last inspection. Asking $3600 or next reasonable offer, please PM me your interest and we see how we can work it out. Pics will be up when I washed the rims.

Also looking to swap with 17" or 18" OEM rims plus you topup the diff, good for upgraders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS-19"Breyton

hi i'm keen . when can meet up ? i hv a sets of 17 inch rims but dun noe can fit ur car .

hann;502630 said:
hi i'm keen . when can meet up ? i hv a sets of 17 inch rims but dun noe can fit ur car .

Is ur rims stock and fitted on E60 or other model? Pls PM ur contact.

hello there! is the rims still avail??? thks & rgds

ps pls txt me at 98726734, wee

I have orig M3 mags of E46 2002 and from Manila. Its matt, 17" and staggered e46. My brother in law is from Singapore coming home from Christmas. Not sure if the trade and air freighjt is practical though. Can I see pics?

Re: WTS-19"Breyton or Swap with 17" BMW OEM Rims

tnng;502538 said:
Reverting to stock as wife prefer it, would like to know if anyone is interested. Gloss finish and not matt.

Currently fitted on 2005 E60, details as follows:

19" Breyton Race GTS Silver, non staggered (Pic taken from website and here is the link Breyton Wheels Rims - ISG

Tyres: Yokohama Advan sport (245/35/19), comes with spacers (front and rear)

Rims are made in germany and receipt will be presented as proof of purchase from Ray S less than or a month ago, tyres used about 1000km.

No kerb rash from last inspection. Asking $3600 or next reasonable offer, please PM me your interest and we see how we can work it out. Pics will be up when I washed the rims.

Also looking to swap with 17" or 18" OEM rims plus you topup the diff, good for upgraders.

Hi tnng,

I am using a V-spoke 245 stock rims with original runflat tyres (made in Germany) 245/45 R17 tyres for my 525i currently (only 4months old less than 1k km). Would be nice to make a swap with reasonable topup.:|

Kindly pm me or contact me thruough my mobile: 91070700 for a view of each other rims/tyres at our convenient to discuss further.

Thanks.:cloud9:
Exiliman

Potential buyers, please find pic for your reference. Sorry, pic is abit blur..

pankoy2002;503353 said:
I have orig M3 mags of E46 2002 and from Manila. Its matt, 17" and staggered e46. My brother in law is from Singapore coming home from Christmas. Not sure if the trade and air freighjt is practical though. Can I see pics?

hi, thank you for your interest. Don't think it will be practical to send these rims + tyres overseas. It will probably cost you a bomb infact.

Bro, do you willing to trade with my 20" wed sport deep dish rim? Come with new Toyo T1R tyre

blacktrek;503816 said:
Bro, do you willing to trade with my 20" wed sport deep dish rim? Come with new Toyo T1R tyre

Bro, reverting to stock 17" or 18". Thanks for the offer.

come on, get yourself a present this christmas and/or new year!

arctic_tan280;505322 said:
hey hi!

rims still available?

can fit e92 sedan w/o spacers?

if so, pls kindly sms me at 82828148

thanks!

texted you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics