• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 1993 Dec E36 316i(M)

Re: WTS: 1993 Dec E36 316i(M)

Good day Jerome,

Nicely maintained ride you have, kinda attracted to it and doing my maths, just wanted to do a quick check with you if you are aware of the pricing for the extension of this ride's COE for another 5/10 years. Reason being is that if all goes well, I would think of doing the extension, hence would appreciate if I can get the figure for my financial calculation on that as well. If not, it's ok. Thanks for the trouble. :laughlik:

Please DO NOT under any circumstances renew the coe for 5 years for such a well maintained e36

yea... unless u wanto start selling parts to me... muahahahahahahahahaha

bayerische;489226 said:
Please DO NOT under any circumstances renew the coe for 5 years for such a well maintained e36

Hehe, need to do e maths man, thus the option, no offence intended to the beautifully maintained car. :)

Mockngbrd;489248 said:
yea... unless u wanto start selling parts to me... muahahahahahahahahaha

That one better check with Jerome before he sells his ride. Or else new owner will hang on to it like dear life. :laughlik:

haha, i'm NOT going to give you the figures for 5 year COE renewal!!! hahaha, not an option at all!!!

so, here goes, from OneMotoring website:

Enquire Applicable PQP Rates
List of PQP Rates for Oct 2009
Category PQP ( $ )
A - Car (1600cc & below) & Taxi 15,315.00

So, since my current asking price is 15k, it will be a total of $30k to drive this car for another 10 years, which means $3k per year, or $250 per month. Even with a hefty maintenance bill (which you definitely will not have with this car!) of $2k per year, it is still a reasonable $5k depreciation per year for a superb E36!!! :)

dude, what is the pqp for Nov? There's not much time between now and then and if its much higher...well coolio better buy it quick ! :)

jeromez;489416 said:
haha, i'm NOT going to give you the figures for 5 year COE renewal!!! hahaha, not an option at all!!!

so, here goes, from OneMotoring website:

Enquire Applicable PQP Rates
List of PQP Rates for Oct 2009
Category PQP ( $ )
A - Car (1600cc & below) & Taxi 15,315.00

So, since my current asking price is 15k, it will be a total of $30k to drive this car for another 10 years, which means $3k per year, or $250 per month. Even with a hefty maintenance bill (which you definitely will not have with this car!) of $2k per year, it is still a reasonable $5k depreciation per year for a superb E36!!! :)

Thanks for the info dude, will sum things up and call you should the light bulb shines*. :)

Roberto;489471 said:
dude, what is the pqp for Nov? There's not much time between now and then and if its much higher...well coolio better buy it quick ! :)

Thanks for the advice Roberto. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacaivn88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back