• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 325i

Re: WTS: 325i

Hi queoof,

nice ride man...plus nice number as well....

cheers

nice ride queoof. all the best in ur sale

hi, just checking, are u interested in demodding and selling your st coils by any chance? =P

bump for ur sale anyway!

thanks to all bros for your nice comments.

Now only thing is wondering what to get next?

Main reason for releasing this is boot space...

Any ideas?

Hi queoof,

how about MPV or SUV? x5 or x6?

what kind of boot space you looking at? is the 5 Series boot big enough?
cheers

damn nice ride and comes with nice rims too... wifey likes the lower carbon fibre front lips... need to mod very little for the next owner...

i would offer you if not for 2 owners as i am looking for a 1 owner one...

good luck to your sale... the next guy/gal woud not regret it though... cheers...

martmode8850;478029 said:
damn nice ride and comes with nice rims too... wifey likes the lower carbon fibre front lips... need to mod very little for the next owner...

good luck to your sale... the next guy/gal woud not regret it though... cheers...

Hi martmode,
sometimes 1 owner may not be good condition also. 2 owners may be ok also. The most important is how the latest owner took care of the car. Just my 2cents ;)
Good luck to your purchase!

still looking at saloon.

5 series is a consideration, but probably need to get 525 at least? 523 should feel rather different rite?

martmode8850;478029 said:

Thanks bro!

C3P0;478048 said:
Hi martmode,
sometimes 1 owner may not be good condition also. 2 owners may be ok also. The most important is how the latest owner took care of the car. Just my 2cents ;)

thanks for your comments. good luck for your e46!

C3P0;478048 said:
Hi martmode,

yup... you are right... cheers...:D

that's one Hawt ride.

BOOMZ

Nice set of 19ins staggerred rims you have there man.......................

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11betcommx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back