• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 325i

Re: WTS: 325i

Bro sell me ur car lah. Me Adrian the evo guy. i came all the way to register to spy on u. hehehe my hp 91159747

seller contact is in the sgcarmart ad. just give him a call lor. why begging here.

unless u low ball then different stories.

happy halloween.

BOOMZ

:)

Now seriously considering whether to sell or not, just popped in Rotora replacement OEM rotors and cool carbons all 4 wheels!

acupunch;491108 said:
seller contact is in the sgcarmart ad. just give him a call lor. why begging here.

happy halloween.

BOOMZ
wha bro violent leh u

acupunch;491108 said:

happy halloween.

BOOMZ

Wah i was just playing sorry didnt noe club members here so serious ok i will keep tt in mind.:juggle:

adrianeo;491630 said:
Wah i was just playing sorry didnt noe club members here so serious ok i will keep tt in mind.:juggle:
i was joking... just don't read too much into my post.

good luck to seller and future buyer.

nice car but i am intending to buy a brand new stock 325i E90.. don't have the habit of buying 2nd hand items.

queoof;491110 said:
:)

Now seriously considering whether to sell or not, just popped in Rotora replacement OEM rotors and cool carbons all 4 wheels!

Keep it man........

vroom vroom
cheers

queoof;500300 said:
itchy leh... bro!

oh i see....go for the Z4............................(MTL)

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunamaharani
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back