• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts : ac kit for e60

keithloke

SOLD
Hi bros,

Selling my ac schnitzer bodykit. Bought a superb ride from a fellow bro here but changing body kit.

For sale, A front lip for Direct bolt on to front bumper, a pair of side skirts and diffuser lip for hind bumper. Black color. Fits e60 and taking off a 2006 model. Kit condition is superb as ex owner is a car lover.

colour is black. All 4 parts, cash and carry $350. off ride already and at distinguished workshop. Installation labour cost and spray job can be arranged. Just to share, kit cost $1400 brand new. 75% discount.

SMS 8.3.9.9.3.6.8.8 to deal.

Note: kit unable to fit LCI models. for newer models, 2006 and above E60

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wts : ac kit for e60

calling Ct13..........

MTL
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Bodykit available again! initial bro who reserved i unable to fix as his is LCI model. cheers

keithloke;894949 said:
Bodykit available again! initial bro who reserved i unable to fix as his is LCI model. cheers

LCI?? am interested but mine is 2007 523XL model. Does it fix??

Buywellsellwell;894973 said:
I think it depends on the stock bodykit itself. If u r using Pre LCI look kinda stock bodykit hen yes. If u r on LCI stock bodykit then most likely no no.

hi superman, tks for reply. so how do i find out mine is Pre or lCI? my ride is def stock......tks again

Hi Bro, do you have pics of the kit with a car? Im waiting to take stock of a 2004 545i, and this is probably something I would want to do asaps! you can PM me thanks!

Hi bros. kit reserved till tmr. Bro who reserved it checked with my workshop. Fit to a tee!

To help Keith in the sale....

this AC kit is a typical add-on to any stock Pre-LCI E60.

keithloke;895766 said:
Thanks brudder!

Hi Keith, thanks for the fast deal and I appreicate your integrity and professionalism. :goodup:

And special thanks to Miracle Workz (Adrian and Kif) for the excellent job done on the installation of the AC Schnitzer kits on my E60.

Have a sporty ride now......hehe.

Nice weekend to all bros and sis!

Yours sincerely

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shabaooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back