• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS ADM air charger !

rssid

Selling a ADM air charger, basically a small turbo like unit installed to direct more cold air towards your open pod airfilter. This unit fits most all cars and acts like a cold air intake as it draws the cooler air from under your car towards your airfilter !

1250660939f4718ebb0e.jpg

1250660957facda7b66e.jpg

1250660971ddf9dbf3f7.jpg

Review
AM Product 3

$600++ when new, FIRE SALE $80.00 cuz i need the storeroom space !

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS ADM air charger !

What's the maximun rpm can it take for the intake? I mean when we rev the engine at high rpm for over taking or pick up speed will this device able to cope with the high rev can it match the in-take air suction velocity? Is this for standard or performance car?

Hi the rpm is suppose to be adative as per engine requirements that's why the controller is there but people should think of this as more of a cold air induction unit which draws the cooler air from under the car and directs it towards the airfilter improving throttle response and engine effeciency.

What's the asking price?

Kenneth Chen;465534 said:
What's the maximun rpm can it take for the intake? I mean when we rev the engine at high rpm for over taking or pick up speed will this device able to cope with the high rev can it match the in-take air suction velocity? Is this for standard or performance car?
This thing works just like a electric supercharger but the fan is far weaker. At low RPM, the fan should be able to move enough air into the engine. But at higher RPM, I think it will become a restrictor instead.

futron.sim;465682 said:
This thing works just like a electric supercharger but the fan is far weaker. At low RPM, the fan should be able to move enough air into the engine. But at higher RPM, I think it will become a restrictor instead.

Thank you for reply to my question.

ups ups ups FYI this is the ADM 2, rated at a higher rpm plus the speed is dependent on engine requirements i.e its not 1 constant rpm at all times. Therefore if you step more it'll be faster rpm

Last edited by a moderator:

WoW... Chim..... Really don understand... =)
so wtz e moral of the story?
Good 4 high RPM or Low RPM??? =)

It's good for both high as well as low as the rpm is adjusted according to engine requirements

Hmmmm..... Ok... interesting.... Hw much u letting it go for? N hw much will the installation cost????

Hey bro! Am keen too! If you happen to see this reply do text me for ur adm air charger ^^

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88winone
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back