• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Alpine 9855 CD Receiver

btan

I have a year-old Alpine's CDA-9855 for sale.

This receiver is enhanced by the sharp, easy-to-read BioLite display, which offers up all system information — you'll be able to digest it all with just a glance. And your passengers won't fail to notice just how incredible it looks.

It also comes with a robust internal amplifier (18 watts RMS x 4 channels) and Bass Engine® Pro sound controls for perfect-sounding music. MediaXpander has the power to restore depth and fullness to your music, especially your MP3s and WMAs.

And if you never go anywhere without your iPod, you're in luck. The CDA-9855 works with Alpine's KCA-420i iPod interface, which not only lets you play your iPod through your car stereo system, it'll let you control your iPod's functions! And if you crave even more power, add external amplifiers to the three sets of preamp outputs.

Asking $400 ono. Previously installed by Swift Motion.

Re: WTS: Alpine 9855 CD Receiver

any pics? would help a lot...

btan;317446 said:
I have a year-old Alpine's CDA-9855 for sale.

Asking $400 ono. Previously installed by Swift Motion.

I am interested. Pls email me pic and details to : [email protected].

Cheers,

Ray

heard about this headunit from a few people already. one of the best around..

specs and features can be found easily on the net, just google for it. I would really consider this sale..but no $$$ and ICE is not a priority for me..so bump for ya

dear folks,

unfortunately I do not know how to upload pics on this forum - maybe someone can teach me. The specs are as follows:

* CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
* detachable, fold-down face with GlideTouch controls and BioLite display
* plays audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs, plus discs burned with MP3 and WMA files
* Bass Engine Pro sound controls with iPersonalize setup options
* MediaXpander (restores clarity and detail to compressed or broadcast audio)
* MaxTune SQ tuner
* 12 FM/6 AM presets
* satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
* CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
* compatible with Alpine's iPod interface adapter
* 4-volt front, rear and subwoofer preamp outputs
* Amplifier Link — can control up to 12 Alpine V12 external amps
* clock
* wireless remote
* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
* CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
* CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
* FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

goto this link for more info: Alpine CDA-9855 CD receiver with MP3 / WMA playback at Crutchfield.com

There is no changer cos I listen to mp3 and iPod - which already have more than enough music tracks for me.

This deck also has time alignment feature which enables you to create a front stage stereo imaging which is truly outstanding. Frankly it sounds a lot better than what I have now. I cannot understand nor fully appreciate why some folks prefer to hear music coming from the rear. When you attend any concert, the musicians perform in front of you and this deck can reproduce this for you in a rather sparkling fashion

aiyo y dun post earlier i just got a pioneer p80.
Alpine 9855 good buy!
But no advise for beginner, will be having headache with the controls if u dun know what are those.

bumpz....anyone interested? Price: $250 cash & carry

Alpine9855.jpg

Bro ,

I am interested , please call or sms me at 91728407

Cheers
btan;320489 said:
bumpz....anyone interested? Price: $250 cash & carry

Alpine9855.jpg

The head unit has been sold. Many thanks to all bros who called to inquire