• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - AP Royal Oak Offshore Tantalum

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Item: Royal Oak Offshore Tantalum Sincere Golden Jubilee Limited Edition

Movement: automatic, Audemars Piguet 2226/2840; with soft iron core to protect from magnetic fields

Functions: hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds; date; chronograph

Case: stainless steel, diameter 44 mm, height 14.4 mm; tantalum bezel with 8 gold screws; sapphire crystal; screw-down back; screw-in crown; water-resistant to 10 ATM

Dial: light grey with "Clous de Paris" decoration; applied baton markers and baton hands with luminous coating

Band: original leather; original folding clasp

Condition: Unworn; complete with original box and UNDATED papers

Limited to only 50 pieces; unique light grey dial with black subsidiary counters not found in any other AP models; this model was retailed at S$33K. Selling now at $29,500.

Please SMS me for interests 9747 7817.

Re: WTS - AP Royal Oak Offshore Tantalum

Say say say say say.... Its gorgeous!

wah... this watch u also have ah.... :)

bump!!! bump!!!

its a great watch from a great House.... rare n well sort after .... good pricing....

A watch enough to buy a brand new Chery QQ.
One word - Amazing...

Bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

KEN

yo... time to change ur baby's little wrists watch la... :nehnehhh:

Nice watch
Thot u wanna have T3 n Tantalum, wots goin on here?

jack....

u gotta trust Ken.... he knows wat he's doing....

u gotta trust him... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Have you guys seen the new AP Rubens Barrichello II yet?

Yes I have but not in real person

i saw Rubens Barrichello at the turkey GP driving a toyota car no2.... irrelevant

pg7170 said:
i saw Rubens Barrichello at the turkey GP driving a toyota car no2.... irrelevant
NNB, you sibey how lian. End of Days owner wanna mock at me izzit?

Bump...... bump......

tantalum case watches = :yummie: (ultra rare)

Tantalum was discovered by Anders Gustaf Ekenberg, a Swedish chemist, in 1802 in minerals obtained from Ytterby, Sweden. Many scientists believed that he had only discovered an allotrope of niobium, an element that is chemically similar to tantalum. The issue was finally settled in 1866 when, Jean Charles Galissard de Marignac, a Swiss chemist, proved that tantalum and niobium were two distinct elements. The first relatively pure samples of tantalum were first produced in 1907. Today, tantalum is primarily obtained from the minerals columbite ((Fe, Mn, Mg)(Nb, Ta)2O6), tantalite ((Fe, Mn)(Ta, Nb)2O6) and euxenite ((Y, Ca, Er, La, Ce, U, Th)(Nb, Ta, Ti)2O6).

Tantalum is a strong, ductile metal that is nearly immune to chemical attack at room temperatures. It can be drawn into a fine wire that is used to evaporate metals, such as aluminum. It has a high melting point and is frequently used as a substitute for platinum, which is more expensive. Tantalum is used to make components for chemical plants, nuclear power plants, airplanes and missiles. Tantalum does not react with bodily fluids and is used to make surgical equipment. Tantalum also does not irritate the body and is used to make surgical sutures as well as implants, such as artificial joints and cranial plates. Tantalum is alloyed with steel to increase steel's ductility, strength and melting point.

Tantalum pentoxide (Ta2O5), one of tantalum's compounds, is a dielectric material and is used to make capacitors. It is also used to make a glass with a high index of refraction that is used in camera lenses. A composite consisting of tantalum carbide (TaC) and graphite is one of the hardest materials known and is used on the cutting edges of high-speed machine tools.

bump for a super watch ..... :cloud9:

Stunning watch. After i bought my Daytona this year, i said Royal Oak next. Too soon to buy another great timepiece.

Last call, anyone?

I am selling the watch at about $5K plus premium above the normal Offshore series, or the popular rubber bezel (above $23K AFTER discount) for the matter. In a nutshell, it cannot be cheaper than an ongoing stainless steel models, be it Offshore Themes, or Offshore rubber bezel, given its (1) unique material and (2) limited edition status . That's quantifying the downside of the watch price.

You will not be able to buy any other limited edition Royal Oak Offshore model below the launch price. The Sincere Tantalum is limited to 100 pieces worldwide - 50 in silver dial, 50 in dark grey dial. Limited edition. Silver dial and black sub-dial bears no similarity to any other Offshore models.

Revising the price to $29,000......

$29000 can buy me a rolex king.nothing beats a rolex king in showing off your wealth.

ho2786;163340 said:
$29000 can buy me a rolex king.nothing beats a rolex king in showing off your wealth.
Different strokes for different folks. Rolex is more commonly renowned to the average layman due to it's great marketing strategy(I stand to be corrected). But to an avid watch collector, AP would probably stand head over shoulders as compared to a Rolex.

u buy rolex king..u go drive the bug eye merc e-class la...suits u perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back