• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - AP Royal Oak Offshore Tantalum

Re: WTS - AP Royal Oak Offshore Tantalum

If you have nothing good to say its best to shut up.
Buy your Rolex King and wear it to the next meetup, people will be falling to their knees in awe.

Rolex King... U adam king ah... bo liao..... #$%^&*^%$.... :D :D

ho2786;163340 said:
$29000 can buy me a rolex king.nothing beats a rolex king in showing off your wealth.

C'mon guys!

I can't believe Ho is serious, right? This guy's got a wicked sense of humour!

ho2786 said:
$29000 can buy me a rolex king.nothing beats a rolex king in showing off your wealth.
I agree that $29,000 can buy you a Rolex King, and many other watches.

But my rationale of owning a watch is not about showing wealth - of which I do not have any.

In the context of a car forum, the same rationale goes to people who enjoy the likes of Lambos and Ferraris. I do not think all these car enthusiasts buy these cars to show off their wealth. Not all.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

if u talking abt this model (pictured) i would say u steady poon pipi ah... even santa would stop at his track to take a look at this eye sore of a bling bling!!! ho... ho... ho...

but if ur ref to the rolex king as the solid gold daydate one then... i'm sorry to say its definitely in a different league la... also a totally different generation too... ha

dun even ask abt the price...

n dun get me started on comparing a Rolex to a AP... especially to the limited Sincere Tantalum....

Jon-DayS.jpg

ugly mofo of a watch ..

hi kenntona, i thought the alinghi polaris looks better. passions has one going for about 36k...

i am just comparing the prices,i dont have a rolex,only a 4 year old $1800 tag heuer link.looks like new from day one, not a scratch due to sapphire crystal glass,which is tougher than the steel casing.:cloud9:

spending $29,000 on a watch is really beyond me,unless i have a US$ printing machine.

cheers

muddie said:
hi kenntona, i thought the alinghi polaris looks better. passions has one going for about 36k...
Ya prices have been stagnant there...... unlike the Montoya.

ho2786 said:
i am just comparing the prices,i dont have a rolex,only a 4 year old $1800 tag heuer link.looks like new from day one, not a scratch due to sapphire crystal glass,which is tougher than the steel casing.:cloud9:

spending $29,000 on a watch is really beyond me,unless i have a US$ printing machine.
Different strokes for different folks.

The analogy is the same if you take the same view on spending S$1m on a car with huge depreciation on an annual basis. Or spending S$10K on a Hermes bag. Or keeping a $500 bottle Lafite. Or buying a Vertu phone. Even drinking Starbuck coffee can be considered extravagant for someone who appreciate only the kopitiam kopi.

But only if you understand the love for haute horologie....

It's a really beautiful watch.

Have you try asking Passions to sell it for you?

RB II is selling US10K above retail. Nice piece fully sold out even before it hits the market.

kenntona;164389 said:
Different strokes for different folks.

The analogy is the same if you take the same view on spending S$1m on a car with huge depreciation on an annual basis. Or spending S$10K on a Hermes bag. Or keeping a $500 bottle Lafite. Or buying a Vertu phone. Even drinking Starbuck coffee can be considered extravagant for someone who appreciate only the kopitiam kopi.

But only if you understand the love for haute horologie....
You're being very patient and bother to reply just to chalk up post counts..... Post whore!

Nonetheless free bump for a very nice watch :)

free bump for a great watch,..... merry christmas :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back