• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wts. BC BR coilover for e90.

tngtony

BC BR coilover for e90. item sold to a nice bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wts. BC BR coilover for e90.

Hi. How much mileage does the coil over has on? Condition? Leaks? Selling for both front and back? Or front only? Got pic to share? You can contact me at 9 3 3 8 6 3 6 5

tngtony;1097094 said:
BC BR coilover for e90. item sold to a nice bro.

I am the nice bro who got cheated by this bugger.

Initial check with my mechanic there is no leaking. After fix and drove the 2nd day, there is knocking sound.

Went over to Racetech and was told that there is no compression for all four absorber.

Tried to call the owner but the number was no longer in use.

Please take note of this USER and his useless number 81155433

View attachment 64380

I know there will be risk in buying 2nd hand coilover. But this is so obvious that he is out to cheat by selling a faulty coilover.

I made a mistake by transferring him the balance amount even before testing out the coilover.

This post is made to let others take note of this dishonest user incase anyone is dealing with him in future.

Lastly, to Mr Tngtony, that small amount of $$ treat it as your medical fee.

wah how come u have his pic??

Hi Bro,

Few months ago i gave away a similar set to a bro here, already stated have knocking problem on the front. Since then that bro did not contact me. No choice, many kind of people around. Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red123bet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back