• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Black Chrome and Matt Black Grilles for E60 and E90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS: Black Chrome and Matt Black Grilles for E60 and E90

Carconvoy;634399 said:
replied all PMs to me =)

tomace: depends on your exterior and judging from the signature you have, matt black seems good =)

Hi bro ~~ Matt black is nice.. :) I prefer e other..

Upz for yur sale ~~

do you think e90 grille can fit into e92?

Hi bro

Please PM me the price for the matt black grill for E60.

Thanks

Hi Bros thanks for the chrome grilles you guys just help to installed. One word "Swee".

Carconvoy;645269 said:
glad u like it.....finally sold my extras! =)

Congrats!

Anyway bro, can share your lobang where you originally got your grilles from? You know how to install??? My kakis and I are looking for some grilles :chinese:

Hey buddy, you still have e black chrome grille? Kindly advise. Can sms me via my cellphone- 82987056. Thanks. Be well and Be Blessed!

both are nice and unique in its own way. Matte black is nice but black chrome is unique and gives your car a total different front look and the black chrome effect will be great at night. It also depends on your concept and car colour. If sporty concept, then matte is matte. If you want sporty but yet classy and not to fierce look, then black chrome is good. I also notice that matte black looks good on light colour cars while black chrome looks great on darker shade cars.

I am also in dilemma so in the end bought both the grilles and change it as and when I feel like doing it.I am currently on black chrome but might switch back to matte black when my gunmetal rims arrive. =)

snowmanyee;646646 said:
both are nice and unique in its own way. Matte black is nice but black chrome is unique and gives your car a total different front look and the black chrome effect will be great at night. It also depends on your concept and car colour. If sporty concept, then matte is matte. If you want sporty but yet classy and not to fierce look, then black chrome is good. I also notice that matte black looks good on light colour cars while black chrome looks great on darker shade cars.

I am also in dilemma so in the end bought both the grilles and change it as and when I feel like doing it.I am currently on black chrome but might switch back to matte black when my gunmetal rims arrive. =)

yeap +1....think end of the day is wad theme u want ur car on and the contrast it is able to bring out...

selling them cause got another type of grill going to be installed on both my rides :yummie:

Carconvoy;646656 said:
yeap +1....think end of the day is wad theme u want ur car on and the contrast it is able to bring out...

selling them cause got another type of grill going to be installed on both my rides :yummie:

Pm me gross black grill for e60. Thanks.

Peterpan;647163 said:
Pm me gross black grill for e60. Thanks.

Bro, u meant 'gloss black'? Coz think 'gross black' won't look nice lah :hmmidont:
Just kidding!

imamiah;647182 said:
Bro, u meant 'gloss black'? Coz think 'gross black' won't look nice lah :hmmidont:
Just kidding!

Sorry , it's black chrome

Last edited by a moderator:

Its nice. See it to believe it (n_n) Have a Great weekend ALL!!! Cheers!

Carconvoy;633928 said:
As title says..

Selling off my rides thus no use for the following items since dealer wants the stock on . :OTpolis:

1. e90 black chrome grilles (brand new)
2. e90 matt black grilles (99% good)
3. e60 black chrome grilles (brand new)
4. e60 matt black grilles (99% good)

Please pm me for best offer =)

hi bro..still available for e90 both grilles? match for e90 05? and the price pls..tks

yopi;647722 said:
hi bro..still available for e90 both grilles? match for e90 05? and the price pls..tks

also looking to buy for e90 the matt black grilles.

Can you pm me the price for e60 black chrome grilles (brand new)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups