• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts : Bmw 330 Cab (2003)

BabyShots

Hi Guys i am considering selling my 330 cab... i cant describe the no.s item of parts that has been change to make the car a head turner and smoother ride ( M kit org, Cs 19 rims ,M3 mirror,H&R swaybars,M3 steering with daytona levers..., Guppee fliter, Altec bars), you have to see the car to believe
it.. so if any parties is interested please sms me or call 98305155 Terence...
PS.. Reason for selling cos i just got myself a 996 turbo...

Re: Wts : Bmw 330 Cab (2003)

A thank you note to terence for his time n effort in arranging the viewing made this morning..Wishing all the best in his new 996 ride..Cheers..!

bro i can tell u its a world of a diffeence cos posh is a real road car.. and man the power is crazy and handling is really different from bimmer... is so tight the steering.....heee.... thanks guys

hey bros.... the car has been sold... sob sob... the the proud new owner is Chris27.'s friend..called Lim... enjoy the ride and chicks picking you guys up haa.... please take of my baby... sob sob bro....

Hahaha...will really pamper ur baby..dun worry.
btw,hope u enjoy ur new babe...maybe in future can get the chance to take care
of ur babe again...Hehehe..cheers.

Terence Ng;233659 said:
bro i can tell u its a world of a diffeence cos posh is a real road car.. and man the power is crazy and handling is really different from bimmer... is so tight the steering.....heee.... thanks guys

trick is to understand and accept the "limitations" of your car. i just came back fm HK and been driving the M3 the whole day. feel shiok, having not driven fr few days. went out in the Maser Spyder....man...V8 is V8. then again my 645 is very different fm the Maser or F360 V8 as well. i realize that is all boils down to acceptance and driving your car to the limitations imposed by your machine. everytime i realize that, i just grow into driving the machine for the day.

is your 996 turbo private sale or thru on to the Auto Inc/Bahn/Concept??

i totally agree what u have said... and yes its from auto inc..
by the way you know any good mech.. beside flat 6 and powertunes?? looking for a good mech..... cos i do really like going back to stutt cos they love to change eveything... haaaa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back