• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

(WTS)bmw e60 aftermarket parts for sale(used)

avinash

1.powerbox for e60 525i above 2006 model only price 400sgd(sold)View attachment 45821
2.kw v3 for bmw e60 used less than 8months. price 2400sgdView attachment 45820
3.eisenmann exhaust from f10 528 and mod for bmw e60 and it look like real double exhaust and the sound is very nice as it is a race exhaust.price 2400sgd(sold)
4.afe intake pro for bmw e60 n52 engine used less than 8months.price 450sgdView attachment 45822
5.used twin carbon fiber rear exhaust diffuser for bmw e60.price 300sgd.
6.used sat gearbox for bmw e60 very good for quick shifting.price 800sgdView attachment 45817
7.eibach arb front and back.price 900sgd.View attachment 45816
8.breyton race gts 19" bmw e60/90 used.price 2500sgd(without tires)View attachment 45818

I will be in singapore next week friday till sunday,if interested please pm me and only serious buyer as i need to bring the item from malaysia.selling due to going to sell off my car.tq

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: (WTS)bmw e60 aftermarket parts for sale(used)

I have attached all the images but im not sure why only 3 is published.if you need the pic please pm me.tq

does twin carbon fiber rear exhaust diffuser fit eisenmann quad exhaust?

yea it was previously fitted with my eisenmann quad exhaust bro.

Hi Bro,
I like to know more about your gearbox.

D&J;940542 said:
Hi Bro,
I like to know more about your gearbox.

hi bro,after change to this ecu you can feel your shift is quick and precise and can use the steering shifter too.

avinash;940572 said:
hi bro,after change to this ecu you can feel your shift is quick and precise and can use the steering shifter too.

so this item is just a ECU..will it complement the power box as i understand powerbox also help on the gearing

subie;940836 said:
so this item is just a ECU..will it complement the power box as i understand powerbox also help on the gearing

Bro I don't know how to explain,maybe I send u the picture u will understand more bro.can u pm me your whatsapp number.tq

Hi Bro,
I like to know more about your gearbox with the sport button.

interested 7.eibach arb front and back.price 900sgd.. is the price nego? kindly pm or reach me at 93805391. thanks

Sorry to hijack your thread. I've a Powerbox 523i 2006 for sale too. Item is still in the car. Asking for 400. Interested please SMS me at 92772297. Tks

Hi,

Are your items that are not (sold) still available???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik88me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back